Pregnant

Paul widened his eye, "w-what?..." he questioned, hoping he heard wrong. Tord let out a small whimper, "Tom's pregnant. Almost a month pregnant," he mumbled. Tom looked down, embarrassed and anxious. Patryk gasped, "there's going to be a baby running around the base?!" He growled lightly. Tord just nodded, watching Tom fiddling with his fingers.

Paul let a growl erupted out of his throat, "Tord Lucas Lawsen, you do realize we are in a middle of a war with the United States? You are only 21, you don't know how to be a parent. You also got done fighting with the Linthens, they will track you down again and find your baby, Tord. Do you want that? Do you want to break your family?" Paul snarled, glaring directly at his son.

Tord bit his lip, avoiding his uncles gaze again, "it was by accident, he went into heat and-" but Tord was cut off by Patryk, "you went to school for that Tord! To control your urges," he pointed out. Tord sighed in defeat, "okay okay, fine! I'll admit that what I did was a mistake and I regret it." Tom felt a pang in his chest, was Tord basically calling their baby a mistake? His own growl escaped his lips, "what?" He snarled through clenched teeth.

Tord looked over at Tom, confused, before realizing what he had said. "No no no Tom, the baby isn't a mistake!" He quickly said. But Tom had gotten up, "no, I understand!" He growled loudly before leaving the office. Tord opened his mouth to say something but sat down, groaning as he slammed his head down onto his desk.

Paul and Patryk stood there, a bit confused, "I told you you weren't ready," Paul said, shrugging. Tord got up, his eyes flickering a shade of red, "I'm responsible enough to care for a family, just leave me alone! I'm an adult now, start treating me like one!" He snarled, turning into his wolf to catch up to Tom.

Paul and Patryk stood there, their mouths open. Maybe Tord was ready

But just maybe!

****

Tom turned around, unsure where he was. The base was huge, it'll take hours for him to find the exit. He turned into his wolf, maybe he could smell the exit, I mean his nose was very strong. He put his nose to the ground, not noticing he ran into someone. He let out small whimper out as he saw a man with black hair and blue eyes look at him. Tom turned into his human form, holding his head, "ah sorry!" He apologized.

The man shook his head, "oh it's fine it's fine! Your Red Leader's secretary right?" He asked. Tom nodded, "y-yeah, I just need fresh air. Um, where's the exit?" He mumbled. "Oh, your far from it. I'll take you there, my names Alexander," he introduced, shaking Tom's hand. Tom smiled softly, "Thomas, but just call me Tom," he answered.

Alexander began leading him towards the exit, "Red Leader said you were an Omega, it's pretty bad for you to wander around the hallways without a mate," he said. Tom tilted his head, "how come?" He asked. "An Omega is usually a stress reliever for other wolves, usually getting beaten up. They are pretty much left behind to take care of pups. Not to mention when they go to heat, all the other mutts can smell it," he informed.

Tom growled slightly, "well Tord won't let that happen," he huffed. Alex widened his eyes a bit, "were only allowed to call him Red Leader, Tom," he quickly mumbled. Tom shrugged, "I don't care, we've been friends since preschool," he said. "Anyways, Im his secretary apparently," he chuckled. Alex smiled, "I was surprised he assigned you secretary right away. I'm sure if you were his mate, he would have assigned you Beta instantly," he laughed.

Tom smiled before a thought popped into his head, "but won't I still be an Omega?" He asked. Alex nodded, "kind of, a Beta is the Alpha's mate. But you don't need to worry about it, Red Leader still hasn't found a mate," he winked. Tom blushed lightly, 'shit he's onto me!' "Let's hurry up, I want to run around the forest quickly," he murmured before speed walking down the hallway.

****

Alexander was a regular black wolf with a white splotch on his chest. He had explained all the rankings and pack detail to Tom, now clearing everything up. "You did get Alpha's permission to come outside, right?" He asked. Tom nodded, clearly lying but Alex didn't catch it. Tom stretched his paws, seeing Alexander admire his features, "we haven't had a monster wolf in ages. The last one was a pup who sadly passed away," he murmured.

Tom lowered his head slightly, "oh...Im sorry for your loss," he whispered before lifting his head back up. Alex sat down near the back door where they had exited, yawning softly. Tom turned around as he finished sniffing a bush, "why aren't you coming?" He asked. "Eh, ill rather keep watch of you instead," he answered. Tom nodded, "alright."

Tom walked around a few trees, sniffing the ground. He heard soft paw steps, before lifting his head up and saw Alex pushed against the wall, the door slammed open. "Tord! You dumbass!" Tom snarled, jogging up to the Alex who was laying on the ground. Tord flicked his ears, noticing he had pushed the door extremely hard, pushing the wolf against the wall. "Oh no I'm so sorry!" He apologized, lifting the black wolf up with his snout.

Alex groaned, "it's fine, Alpha," he said. Tom began licking Alex's head, glaring at Tord out of the corner of his eye. Tord walked up to Tom, "Tom about what I said-" but was cut off, "shut it Tord! I don't want to hear it," he sassed. Tord rolled his eyes, flicking his tail down, "don't be like that," he groaned.

Alex shook his fur, nodding at Tom. "I'll be on my way now, I'll leave you too alone," he whispered before entering the base, pulling the door shut behind him with his tail.

Tom got up and began walking towards the forest again, Tord following him. "Tom, love, please listen to meeee," he whined. Tom huffed loudly, keeping his head up high. Tord whimpered, licking Tom's chin, "please, I didn't mean our baby was a mistake, I love youuuuuuuuuu," Tord howled a bit.

Tom opened his eyes, "then prove it by announcing the the whole base that Im your mate and I'm carrying the Red Leader's baby," he scoffed. Tord stood straight, "okay!" He said an ran back towards the base. Tom shook his head, "wait Tord I was joking!" He yelled, chasing after his mate.

Im tired uwu