Grounded

Tom snuck into the house quietly, taking off his shoes. He turned back around and yelped. Edd towered over him, his eyes narrowed. "Where were you?" Edd asked, tapping his foot. Tom pulled at his hoodie, avoiding eye contact. "S-somewhere," Tom murmured.

Edd rolled his eyes, "was this somewhere important enough that you left without telling me or Matt?" He growled, furrowing his eyebrows. Tom shrugged, "sorry, it was important!" Tom argued. "Important? Excuses. Your grounded." Edd said, walking away.

Tom stood straight, anger boiling in him. "You can't ground me! Your not my mom and your just one year older than me!" He yelled. Edd glared right back at Tom, "who cooks you food?" He asked.

"Well, you but-"

"Who provides a roof over your head?"

"You but-"

"Who tries his damn best to keep you safe?"

"You..."

Edd walked up to Tom and lifted his chin up to make him look Edd in the eyes, "then I can and will ground you, got it?" He commanded. Tom looked at the ground, 'I can't be grounded! I need to see the wolf, I want to get to know him better!' Tom thought to himself. He was considering to tell Edd, but something disturbed him.

Tord walked into the house, ruffling his hair as a leaf fell out. Edd looked at Tord and walked up to him. "Now where were you?" Edd asked. Tord took a step back, looking at Edd. Sure, Edd was a tad bit shorter than Tord, but he was still threatening. "Relax Edd, I just needed to walk around!" Tord growled.

Edd glared up at Tord, "you were gone almost all day again! I said you were grounded!" He yelled. Tord tried controlling his breathing, he didn't want to hurt Edd. "Stop acting like your my mother!" Tord spat. Edd crossed his arms, "I take care of you Tord, I am basically your guardian!" Edd yelled.

Tord rolled his eyes, "and? I can take care of myself, I'm an adult Edd. Start treating me, no, everyone like an adult!" Tord yelled back, and with that, left the house again. Tom could feel the anger radiating off both of them.

Edd scowled loudly before going up to his room. "Fine! Start taking care of yourselves!" He shouted from the stairs. Matt came into the living room, setting Ringo down to run up to Edd. "What's wrong with him?" Matt asked.

Tom sighed, "they got into another fight, about Edd treating us like children instead of adults." It hurt Tom a lot. He never liked seeing Tord mad or upset, especially when he got onto the topic of his mother. Tom sat down on the couch and brought his knees up to his face.

Matt sat next to him, rubbing his back. Tom looked up to Matt, "can I tell you a secret?" He asked. Matt nodded, "yeah, I'll forget it anyways!" He laughed. Tom smiled a bit, enjoying Matt's joking mood. "I think..." Tom began blushing a bit, biting his lip. "I l-love Tord..." he mumbled. Matt gasped, "you do?" He said in such a dramatic voice.

Tom hid his face, mumbling something along the lines of "he's just so hot" and "he teases me a lot". Matt began laughing, "awwww Tom has a crush~" he cooed. Tom groaned loudly, "stooooooooop! Besides he'll never love me back, I don't think he's gay," Tom mumbled. Matt shrugged, "he's bisexual, you have a chance!" Matt smiled.

******

Tord came back into the house, still pissed. He glanced at the couch, jealously burning up in him. Tom was sleeping against Matt, who was also asleep. Tord let out a wolfish growl, walking up to his room. His Alpha side was furious, wanting Tom close to him and only him.

He slammed his door shut and laid on his bed. He looked at the moon and watched it, he closed his eyes as the flashback came back, wanting it to go away.

Flaaaaaaashbaaaaaack

"Momma! Momma!" The young boy called out to his mother, laying in bed. A women with long, light, brown hair walked up to her son, smiling. "Yes?" She asked. "Show me your big puppy!" He asked, greedily. She smiled at him, "what do you say first?" She questioned.

The boy sat down for a bit, thinking. "Please?" He answered, unsure if his answer was right. She patted his head, "anything for my brave little soldier." The boy growled with glee.

The women flicked out two pointy ears, both light brown. Her snout began taking shape as fur covered her. Soon enough, a giant wolf was in front of the boy. The boy grabbed his mother's fur, laughing and giggling.

She turned back into her human form, twitching her ears one last time. "One day," she started, kissing her son's head, "you'll turn into a creature like that too." The boy whined a bit, "why not now momma?" He asked.

She lifted up her bangs that covered her eyes. "Patience dear," she whispered. The boy looked at his mothers eyes. They were a beautiful silver.

Tord growled as he knew what was coming next. His least favorite part of the flashback. One that made him have trust issues.

Next chapter will be a flashback!