We're Back

Tom and Tord had arrived home, both tired from wrestling. (Yes they were wresting as wolves no don't that take dirty I see you guys-)

Tord went to check the time, turning into his human form. It was around- "where back!" Someone yelled from the living room, making Tord jump and a growl suspense from his throat. He walked into the living room, seeing Matt hug Tom before walking up to Tord.

Edd came in from behind him, not looking as tired. He looked at Tom, ruffling his hair, "how are you feeling?" He asked, giving Tom a hug. Tom blushed a bit before whispering something in Edd's ear. Edd jumped, "what!?" He shouted, taking a step back. Tom snickered, "Edd please, you were expecting it," he answered.

Matt turned around, "what's happening?" He asked after hugging Tord. Edd glared at Tord and Tom, "when do you plan on telling Matt?" He asked. Matt tilted his head, "plan on telling me what?" He asked. Tom rubbed the back of his neck, "I mean, we can tell him now, but he'll probably pass out," he mumbled. Matt was so confused, "what? Tell me!" He pleaded.

Tord looked at Tom, shrugging. Tom sighed, "Matt, do you know what werewolves are?" He asked, unsure how to start the conversation. Matt nodded, "yes, why?" He answered. "Well Tord and I...um...well it's like....ugh it's better if we show you," he mumbled. Matt furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

In a few seconds, Tom was his wolf. Tord followed along, also turning into his own brown wolf. The two stood there, one nervous and embarrassed, the other confident in his looks. Matt took a step back, hiding behind Edd, "EDD! IT ATE TORD AND TOM!" He screamed. Edd rolled his eyes, patting Matt's head, "no Matt, those are Tom and Tord. They are werewolves," he answered.

Matt blinked a few times, "w-what?" He asked, moving away from Edd. Tom walked up to Matt slowly, keeping his head a bit low. He touched Matt's hand with his nose, seeing Matt flinch. Matt gently ran his hand down Tom's snout, about to pass out, "is that really you?" He asked, trembling in fear. Tom looked down at Matt, nodding.

Tord walked up next to his mate, his silver eyes showing no emotion. Matt slowly reached out, gently touching Tord's snout. Tord snorted softly, letting Matt pet his snout. Surprisingly, Matt didn't pass out, instead he smiled. "Woah! You guys are like giant pillows!" He laughed, hugging Tom. Tom wagged his tail, growling in content.

Tord sat down next to Edd, who was eating ice cream. "Your jealous, huh?" He said in a monotone voice. Tord rolled his eyes, sticking his nose into Edd's bowl, lapping up all the ice cream. "Tord!" He scowled, pushing the wolf back. Tord licked his lips and smiled, his canine teeth glistening. Tom turned back into his human form, Tord did too.

Tom stretched, it wasn't painful to turn into a wolf and then back, it was just a bit uncomfortable. Matt, being Matt, kept asking questions over and over again, exiting to know werewolves still exist. Tom tired his best to answer them all, I mean he found out not too long ago that he was a wolf too.

He told Matt that him and Tord were dating, but Matt brushed it off, not caring. It was best not to mention the sex part. Tord walked to the kitchen, seeing Ringo jump up in time. He opened the window and let her in, watching her purr and wrap her tail around his arm. He mumbled before shrugging her tail off, flicking a treat at her.

Tom managed to get away from Matt, wrapping his arms around Tord from behind. "You seem stress, what's wrong?" Tom asked. Tord sighed, "I'm not sure, exactly. I just get this feeling that something is going to get bad," he murmured, turning around and hugging Tom. "Ughhhhhhhh.....you smell good," Tord mumbled, his head against Tom's shoulder. Tom laughed, trying to make Tord's horns to go down.

****

Mariel went through her kitty door, trilling for her owners. Her Mama, Mrs. Linthen, came into the foyer, "ah Mariel, there you are!" She exclaimed, picking her up. Mariel purred, running her head against Mrs. Linthen's chin. Mrs. Linthen had short, blond hair that was curly at the ends. She had beautiful blue eyes, a slim body, and rich clothes on. You know, that clothes that cost around 10,000. Mrs. Linthen was in her 40's still looking young and fresh.

Mariel's papa, Mr. Linthen, walked next to his wife, petting Mariel's head. He had black hair and green eyes, a mustache, along with being muscular. Mr. Linthen also had rich clothes on, along with expensive watches. "Mariel, Darling," he chuckled, watching her purr.

"Any signs of werewolves?" He asked, watching Mrs. Linthen set her down. Mariel meowed loudly, nodding her head eagerly. Mr. Linthen smiled, "good good," he snapped his fingers, a maid came next to him instantly. "Go fetch her collar," he ordered. The maid bowed, quickly scurrying off.

The maid came back, a metal collar in her hand. Mr. Linthen kneeled down, snapping the collar onto Mariel's neck, "speak," he ordered. Mariel sat down, "werewolves," the collar translated her meow. Mr. Linthen nodded, "location?" He asked. "Central Oak, much deeper into the forest, last scented at a pond," she answered. Mr. Linthen smiled, "name me their colorations," he ordered again.

Mariel licked a paw quickly before sitting up again, "one was black, the other was brown. Both males, seem to be in a relationship too," she reported. Mr. Linthen stood up, putting a cigarette in his mouth, "the brown one, did it have silver eyes?" He asked. Mariel nodded, "yes Papa," she meowed.

Mr. Linthen chuckled, snapping his fingers again. The maid was quick by his side, ready to take an order. "Get a patrol ready. Arm them with guns and traps. Set them up today and tomorrow we hunt these mutts," she was about to leave until he stopped her.

"Send the hound." He ordered. She gasped lightly but bowed, leaving.