Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

After I'm done, I head to the bathroom to do my daily night routine. Then head back to my room. I lay on my back as I stare up at the ceiling. The flight between me and those guys really exhausts me. I close my eyes and let myself drift off to a peaceful slumber.

-New Student-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in the morning and head to the bathroom for my routine. I decide to dress in a oversized sweatshirt and a pair of black jeans, along with a pair of red converse.

I head to the kitchen for a simple breakfast. Then head for school.

I pull out my phone and plug in my earphone. I play my fav tune f/s (Fav Song) and start humming slowly.

It didn't take long for me to reach school. I take the ear-buds from my ears and stuff it back to my pocket. Then I make my way to my locker.

I grab everything I need and head to class. I take a seat in my usual spot. Ignoring the fact that every boy in this class is looking at me. I just take out a novel and start reading.

Soon the teacher enters the class. I notice a boy following after him.

"Alright everyone... we have a new student today... please introduce yourself" he said. He turns to look at us. "Hello... my name is Kim Taehyung... I hope we can get along..." he said. He looks around the class. I guess he's trying to take a note of our faces. I notice his eyes turns to look at me.

Taehyung P.O.V

'Woah... she's beautiful... very beautiful...' I thought to myself as I stare at the h/c girl.

She must have felt my stare, because she turns her gaze at me. I instantly looks away. My cheeks feels warm. It's obvious that I'm blushing. But I can't help it... she's just so beautiful.

Y/N P.O.V

He turns away as soon as I look back at him. There's a visible tint of pink in his cheeks. I let out a sigh 'not another one...' I thought to myself.

The teacher told him to sit. The only seat available is the seat next to mine. So the teacher told him to sit next to me. There is a glint of happiness in his eyes.

He turns to me after he was seated. "Hello~" he said in a cheery tone. I turn to look at him briefly then turn to look at the teacher.

Time-skip

It's now lunch time. I pack my books and place them inside my backpack. Then I head to the cafeteria.

I get myself some f/f and start to look for an empty table. Once I found one... I walk up to it and take a seat.

Taehyung P.O.V

I entered the cafeteria and look around for any sign of the h/c haired girl. I found her sitting alone on one of the table. I was about to approach her, when someone grabs my shoulder. I turn my head to see a guy a bit shorter than me.

"Are you new here?" He asks. I just nod my head. "Wanna join me and my friends? I'm Jimin by the way..." he said. "Oh... uh I'm Taehyung... and sure..." I said. Better have someone to sit with, rather than being alone. I will be labelled as a weirdo if I do. I follow the boy to see 5 other boy... who later on introduce themselves as Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin, Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga, Jung Hoseok a.k.a J-Hope, Kim Namjoon a.k.a RM or Rapmon and Jeon Jungkook a.k.a Jungkook who is the youngest among them.

"You already knew me... but I'll just introduce myself again... I am Park Jimin..." he said. I nod my head and smile. "My name is Kim Taehyung..." I said. Then I sit with them. These guys are very nice and fun to be around with. I think I can get along with them just fine.

Then I glance towards the h/c haired, who is still sitting alone at her seat. I wonder why she's always alone.

Jimin nudge me. "I see you're eyeing Y/N, Taehyung-ah..." he said. I just look down to try and hide away the blush.

I heard a sigh coming from Jin-Hyung. I look at him, confused. "What?" I questions. "If you... by any chance... have taken a liking towards Y/N... you better forget about it" he said. "Why?" I asks.

"She never shows any signs of interests towards any guy... if you still haven't notice yet... but Y/N is the girl every guy in this school wants... but she rejected every single one of them... Y/N is the most coldest person you will ever know... but I have to admit myself... that she is beyond gorgeous" this time comes from Namjoon-Hyung's mouth.

Then I asks the next thing that has got me curious. "I haven't heard her speaks since this morning... is she mute?" I asks. "No, she's not. She just doesn't really talk much. She spents most of her time being all by herself... I don't know why... so don't ask me" Yoongi-Hyung said. I just hum at his respond.

I feel a pat on my back. I turn to look at Jimin. He shakes his head. "Seriously, Taehyung-ah. Don't waste your time on her... she's just gonna reject you too" he said. I just stay silent after what he said.

I don't care... maybe if I try hard enough, I could break her out of her shell... and possibly make her fall for me.

I'm gonna try... no matter how hard it's going to be...

After School

Y/N P.O.V

I'm so tired... so I just decided to head home after my regular visit at the hospital. After that, I'll just head home to rest for the day.

*to be continued*