Chapter 28

Previously on Chapter 27

He pulls away only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. Then he slides down and leans his head on my chest. I caress his hair softly. Soon enough his breathing evened out, letting me know that he have fallen asleep. I place a soft kiss on his head.

Oppa... I don't want you to get hurt... but I don't want to leave you either... what should I do?

-Leave Me Alone!-

Y/N P.O.V

I don't know what to do... Lucas kept sending me messages, telling me to break up with Taehyung or he's going to hurt him.

We are rehearsing for our performance later this evening. But I can't really focus. My mind keep drifting to Lucas, thinking of what he's going to do to Taehyung if I don't do what he said.

The music stops, because once again I made a mistake. Our choreographer turns to me after turning off the speaker. "Y/N-ah... what's wrong? You seem out of it lately..." he said. I just look down, not knowing what to say. "Seriously, Y/N-ah... we need you to focus! You're the lead dancer... if you can't focus, how can you mentor your members?" He said. I bow at him as a sign of apology. He lets out a sigh "alright... again!" He said, turning the speaker back on.

I try to keep my mind on the dance. But the next thing I know, I have a bad footing. This cause me to slip and fall on my hand. I lay down on the ground as I clutch my hand in pain.

My members and our choreographer runs towards us. "Y/N-ah... are you okay?" SanJin-Eonnie said. "I don't know... I t-think I s-sprained my w-wrist..." I said, through the pain. S/N-Eonnie helps me up. "Come on... lets get you seated on the couch... we'll call the medic..." she said. I just nod my head and let her lead me.

The medic comes to the room and treat my wrist. I bit my lips when she start giving it a soft massage. Then she gives my wrist an ointment and put a bandage on it.

"Seriously, Y/N-ah... tell us what's bothering you" S/N-Eonnie said, looking at me with a worried gaze. I let out a sigh and lean back against the couch. "I'm scared..." I said, slowly. "Scared? Why?" RaeWon- Eonnie said. "I can't... tell you..." I said, looking down.

"Y/N-ah... we're band mates! We are all in this together... we can't keep going if you can't focus..." SangJin-Eonnie said. The others nods their head. I let out a sigh, they're right. But I can't drag them into this. It'll bring danger to them.

There's a knock at the door. "Come in..." SangJin-Eonnie said. The door opens to reveal Taehyung and the others. His eyes meets mine and he instantly walks over to me.

He kneels down in front of me and gently take my injured hand. "What happened?" He asks, looking at my bandaged hand. I stare at the hand. "I... I slipped during dance practice" I said. He let out a sigh "you are really clumsy, jagiya... you need to be careful..." he said. I huffed slightly "yeah... I know..." I said. He gets up and sit next to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer. I lean my head on his shoulder.

Our manager comes in and check on me. "I'm sorry for causing trouble... when we have to perform later this evening..." I said. "It's fine... accident like this can happen to anyone..." she said. "Can I still go on stage later?" I asks. "Let's see an hour before your performance... if your wrist gets better... you can go on stage..." she said. Then she walks out of the room.

Time-skip

It's one hour before our performance. The medic is checking on my wrist. She gently press my wrist. I try to hold back as much as possible, so she will think that my wrist is better.

"Seems likes its better..." she said. "So can I go on stage?" I asks. "Yeah... but you need to wear a wrist strainer..." she said. "Thought so... okay... it's better than not being able to perform at all..." I said. She smiles and put on a wrist strainer.

We start to practice to pass time

We start to practice to pass time. With every twist and turns, my wrist hurts a little... but I try my best to hold it in.

Rhee before we know it. It's almost time for us to perform. "Alright... Cherry Blossom... it's time to go..." the director said. We stand up and walks up the stage.

"Hello Cherries!!!" I yell through the mic. The crowd cheers so loud. "Wow... everyone's so pumped up today! Are you guys having fun?!" I scream again. They scream even louder. I place my hand on my lips "don't scream to loud... your vocal cord will get hurt" I said. Then I smile as we continue to talk with our fans.

It's soon time for our fan-meeting. We walk back to our changing room. I take a seat on the dressing table. My stylish comes and starts working on my hair.

"How is it going with and Taehyung?" She said. I stare at her and smile. "We're doing good..." I said. Then my mind when back to Lucas and his threat. I didn't realize my stylish is talking to me. Until she pats my back. "Huh?" I said. "Are you sure you're okay?" She said, looking worried. "I'm fine... thank you for your care..." I said, smiling at her. She smiles back at me.

Now it's time for our fan-meeting. We walk towards the set. I walk up the table and wave at them. "Hello Cherries! So happy to see you guys here..." I said. They all cheers at us.

Soon it's time for us to go home. It's late so I decide to go straight to bed. I take a quick shower and make my way to bed. I chat Taehyung for a bit, then said goodnight to each other. I place my phone on the night stand, and turn around. I was about to fall asleep, when a *ding* can be heard. I turn to the sound to see my phone. I pick it up and unlock it. It's a message.

Hi babe... what happens to your hand? Did that good for nothing bf of yours did that to you? I told you that you're better of with me...

Xoxo,
Lucas

I can feel anger boiling up inside me and I type a quick message. Then I block him. I really can't with this guy. I said...

Leave me alone!

*to be continued*