Chapter 21

Previously on Chapter 20

At some point... I can hear Taehyung's voice and his hand on mine. I thought he didn't care about me. I thought he chooses to end our relationship. Did he regrets what happens? I wanna wake up so bad... but I can't. My whole body is aching... what's happening to me? Did I get myself into a car accident or some sort?

I need to wake up and tell them that I'll be okay...

-Please... Wake Up-

S/N P.O.V

Months have passed and Y/N still hasn't shown any sign of waking up. Me and our group mate would always come to the hospital everyday. Each day with the same hope that she will finally wake up from her coma.

Our manager let us have a break until Y/N wakes up. It's easy if it's the rest of us... but if it's Y/N... there's no replacement for her. She's our main dancer... we need her for most of the song parts.

Cherries are all worried about Y/N and they are all mad at Taehyung and he's been getting a lot of hate from them. A few ARMY are also disappointed with him. I can tell it's slowly taking over him. Serves him right... he have caused my sister to suffer and now in a coma.

But even though I hated him... Jin-Oppa convince me to at least let him stay until Y/N wakes up... that it is her choice to decide, whether she wants to be with Taehyung again or not. I know he's right... but I'm feeling hesitant to actually let him be anywhere close to Y/N. But I don't have a choice... it's not my place to decide what she wants in her life.

I'm in Y/N's room as always. I'm wiping her body to help her clean up. I'm being very gentle, worried that I might hurt her. Her wounds have healed... but she have faint scar. We can take care of that scars when she wakes up.

I finish wiping her body. Then I place the bucket of water on the floor by the door. I walk back towards her bed, and take a seat on the chair.

I held her hand in mine. "Y/N-ah... when will you wake up? It's been months... wake up, please..." I said, tears begin to pool up in my eyes. I caress her hair softly.

I heard the door opens and close. I turn around to see Taehyung. He looks like he have lost a lot of sleep and he's quite skinny now. He have his head down. Then he looks up at me. "How is she?" He asks. "Still nothing..." I said, turning back around and look at Y/N.

He let out a sigh and went over to the other side of Y/N's bed. "If only I could control my jealousy... Y/M wouldn't be in this situation... I deserve all the hate..." he said. I can see him starting to cry. I want to yell at him, but I don't have the energy to do so. I just watch him crying silently.

Taehyung P.O.V

I held Y/N's hand in mine gently. "Jagiya... when are you going to wake up... please... baby please... don't leave me..." I said, crying softly. I let go of her hand and grab a guitar that I've brought with me.

I look at Y/N and caress her hair softly. "I'm still learning how to play... so I'm sorry if it sounded bad..." I said. Then I start to play a soft tune as I begin to sing.

Loving and fighting
Accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone
You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "Please don't leave me"
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

I can't continue to sing the song as I start to cry even harder. I place the guitar down and hold her hand tightly. Y/N-ah... p-please... I-I'm begging y-you... w-wake up... I-I still need y-you, j-jagiya..." I cried out. I place my head in her hand and cry harder.

Y/N P.O.V

Taehyung-ah, please don't cry. I'm going to be okay. 'God! Wake up already!! How long are you going to stay unconscious! You're worrying everyone! Wake up, Y/N... WAKE UP!!' I internally scream to myself. I force myself to open my eyes... and finally manage to do so.

I slowly open my eyes. Then I have to blink a couple of times due to the sudden brightness. I slowly turn my head to my right to see Taehyung. He seems to be asleep. Then I look around the room for my sister but she's not here. She must have left.

Then I turn my head back to Taehyung. I slowly lift my hand up and place it on his head. "Taehyung-ah" I said, my voice is hoarse. He starts to move a little in his sleep. Then he opens his eyes.

He looks up at me and stare at me for a while as if he's making sure he's not dreaming. I smile at him "hello... Taehyung..." I said. His eyes widened as he stares at me in shock.

I slowly move to sit up and he helps me. He hugs me tightly. "Y/N-ah... you're finally awake... thank God!" He said, as I feel him crying onto my shoulder. I just smile and caress his hair softly.

Then he pulls away and place his head on my lap. "I-I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." he keeps apologizing over and over. My eyes soften at the sight of this. I caress his hair softly. "Tae-ah... it's okay... I'm okay..." I said. He lifts his head and hugs me again. "Don't leave me, Y/N-ah... I can't live without you... I need you in my life..." he cried. "I'm not going anywhere..." I said, in a soft tone.

Then he pulls away and looks deeply into my eyes. I smile softly at him. I cup his cheeks and wipe away all the tears. "Thank you so much for not giving up on me, Taehyung-ah..." I said. He place his hands on top of mine. "I would never give up on you... I'm so sorry for accusing you... will you forgive me?" He said. "I forgive you..." I said. He let out a sigh of relief. Then he pecks my lips. He keeps his forehead pressed against mine and caresses my cheeks.

Thank you for coming back to me, Jagiya...

*to be continued*