Chapter 9

Previously on Chapter 8

"If you're twin with a pig... I'd rather be with the pig than you... if something happens to my girlfriend... I will make you regret to even being born!" I spat at her. Then I took off running to where Y/N have run off to.

Y/N please be okay... don't do anything stupid... please... I love you so much, Y/N-ah

-Please... Trust Me-

Taehyung P.O.V

I've been trying to search everywhere for her. But I couldn't find her. Gosh! Where is she?? Please be okay, Y/N-ah... you mean so much to me and I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to you.

I run into a park, looking around for any sign of my girl. But she's no where in sight. I clutch my hair as tears begin to stream down my cheeks.

I need help... I can't do this on my own. I take out my phone and dial one of the boys. "Jimin-Hyung... h-help me..." I said, trying hard to make my voice steady. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to understand what I said.

"Tae? What's wrong... what happened?" He asks. "Y-Y/N... she's missing... it's a long story... just p-please h-help me find her..." I said, with a cracked voice. "I will tell the boys... send me your location..." he said. "O-Okay..." I said. Then the phone ends. I send him my location.

I sit down on one of the seat in the park. I place my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. I start sobbing softly. Where is she? Where is my girl?

Jimin P.O.V

I'm hanging out with the boys, when my phone starts ringing. I pick it up after checking the ID. "Jimin-Hyung... h-help me..." he said. It's Taehyung and by the sound of it, he's crying.

I asks him what happened. "Y-Y/N... she's missing... it's a long story... just p-please h-help me find her..." he said. I can hear his voice cracking. I told him that I will tell the others.

I turn to the boys after the call ends. "Guys we need to go... Taehyung needs our help..." I said. "What? What's wrong with Tae-Hyung?" Jungkook said. I turn to him. "He said he got into a problem with Y/N... and now she's missing... we need to go now... Taehyung is really upset now... he's crying on the call... I think it's really serious..." I said. "Well... what are we waiting for... let's go!" Jin-Hyung said. "Did he tell you his location?" Hoseok-Hyung asks. As soon as he said that. My phone dinged. I look at my phone. "He's at the Park..." I said. "Let's go then!" Namjoon-Hyung said. We start running towards the park.

Taehyung P.O.V

I heard rapid foot-steps coming towards me, so I look up to see them. They stop right in front of me. Jimin-Hyung walks over, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Now... tell us what happened..." he said. I open my mouth and start telling them.

By the end of it, they all looked enraged. "That b*tch! Seriously!" Yoongi-Hyung said. "Guys guys guys! We need to find Y/N-ah... we can deal with that later" I heard Jin-Hyung said. "Right... come on. Let's split up... I'll go with Jimin-Hyung. Namjoon Hyung will go with Yoongi-Hyung and Jin-Hyung... Hoseok-Hyung, you go with Tae-Hyung" Jungkook said. I just nod my head, agreeing. I stand up and start running, with Hoseok-hyung close behind me.

Time-skip

It's almost late, but I still couldn't find Y/N. I clutch my head and start screaming out of frustration. I feel hands on my shoulders. I know it's Hoseok-Hyung. I was turn to look at him.

"Don't panic, Taehyung-ah... we'll find her... now... you're the only one she ever opens up to... think... has she ever share anything to you? Like a place she likes to go, when she's upset or frustrated" he said. I stare at him as I calmed down.

He's right... come on, Taehyung. Think... think!! I racked my brain, thinking about anything Y/N-ah have shared with me. Then my mind stop on a specific moment.

Flashback

"Hey... Taehyung-ah... what's wrong... you seem frustrated..." Y/N said, hugging me from behind. I'm sitting on my study desk, with Y/N coming over to accompany me. I just can't think of anything to write on this assignment.

I lean towards her and sigh. "I can't think..." I said. "Awe... my poor baby is having a writer block..." she said, cooing softly. Then she turns me around and smiles at me. "You know what I love to do when I feel sad or frustrated?" She said. I shake my head, waiting for her to continue.

"I love to go to the highest building on the current city I'm in... I'll go there, just to scream at top of my lungs without caring about anyone judging me... I could spend a long time up there until I'm calm... I know it's cliche... but it works..." she said, giggling softly. I smile as I pulled her into a hug. "Thanks for sharing with me, jagiya..." I said, smiling at her and pulls her into a kiss.

End of flashback

"That's it! Hyung... what's the tallest building here in Seoul?" I asks, turning to look at Hoseok-Hyung. He looks at me, startled by my sudden outburst. Then he starts to think.

"Um... I think that would be (Building Name). Why?" He asks. "We need to go there... Y/N has to be there, Hyung" I said, then I start running. "Hey! Wait for me! And why are you so sure??" He asks, running behind me.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

I lean against the railing, dried tears staining my cheeks.

I really thought he's different

I really thought he's different... I'm so stupid... I should've known no one is true to me. I clench my fist in frustration.

I hit the railing and scream for the fifth time now. Fresh tears starts to stream down my cheeks. I choke out a sob as I turn around. I lean my back against the railing and start to cry harder. I hug my knees and place my head on it.

I've been here all afternoon, but I don't care. I need this. This is what I always do whenever I'm sad, frustrated or scared.

I heard the door to the rooftop burst open and I look up. I stand up when I realize who it is. He runs to me and pulls me into a tight hug. I can feel his whole body shaking and my shoulder is soaked with tears.

"Y-Y/N-ah... p-please trust me... I-I would never d-do that to you... p-please... I-I'm begging you... she's the one who kisses me... I love you, Y/N-ah... no one else..." he said, crying harder. His sobs is deafening. "Taehyung-ah..." I said, slowly hugging him back. I don't know if I could trust him. But he couldn't be lying if he cries this much. So he must be telling the truth.

For all I know... Sana hates me. She's been trying so hard to get rid of me... and I know that she have a crush on Taehyung. So it only made sense that she would try to make a move on him.

But can I really trust him?

*to be continued*