Chapter 33

Previously on Chapter 32

Lucas gets up from his spot and walks towards me with a smirk on his face. I back away from him, too weak to try and fight back. He grabs my ankles and pulls me closer to him. He hovers above me. "Now you can't escape me..." he said, smirking. "Get off of me..." I said, trying to push him off me.

Then...

-Traumatized-

Y/N P.O.V

He keeps trying to unbutton my top. I can't fight back much because my head is still hurting. This makes my sight becomes very blurry.

"Get of me! Stop!!" I scream, trying to push him off. But I can't. I can feel my body getting weaker each passing seconds.

"Stop fighting it... then you might start enjoying it... don't make things difficult on yourself, babe~" he said. "No! Get off! Help!!!" I scream even more. He clamps his hand on my mouth, preventing me from screaming.

I continue to try to push him off, as tears streams down my cheeks. I don't want this... someone... anyone...

please help me...

Taehyung P.O.V

'I wonder where Y/N is... I can't see her anywhere...' I thought to myself as I look around the arena for any sign of her.

On my way around to look for Y/N, I come across her sister. "Noona!" I call out. She stops walking and turns around to face me. I jog towards her. "Have you seen Y/N?" I asks. "Yeah... she told me she's going to the washroom... but that was like 10 minutes ago... she should be back by now..." she said, I can see worry lacing in her tone. I nod my head "thanks Noona... I'll go and check on her..." I said.

'Something is definitely wrong. I have a bad feeling about this...' I thought to myself. I broke into a sprint as I hurriedly making my way towards the washroom.

I stop in front of the washroom. This is the girl's washroom. I feel uncomfortable to do this. But I don't have a choice. I need to look for my girl... I don't want anything bad to happen to her. I try to open the door, but it's lock.

"Jagi? Are you in there?" I call out, knocking on the door. But no one answers. Maybe she's in another washroom. I was about to walk away, when I hear noises inside the washroom.

"Jagi? Is that you? Are you okay in there??" I said, leaning my ear against the door.

Y/N P.O.V

I can hear Taehyung's voice from the other side of the door. I wanna scream for help, but Lucas's hand on my mouth is preventing me to do so. I have to get out of here.

I gather some strength left in me... and push Lucas off. "Oppa!! Help me!" I scream. Lucas crawls back to me and clamps his hand onto my mouth once again. "Shut. Up!" He hissed at me. I bit his hand, making him recoil from gagging me.

"Jagi!" I heard Taehyung's voice. Then the door being slam open. His eyes widened at what he saw. "Oppa..." I cried out. I can see anger building up inside his eyes. Then he turns to Lucas.

"You bastard! HOW DARE YOU!!" He screams. Then he swung a punch towards Lucas, making him fall from the impact. "Don't you dare touch Y/N! I won't let this slide... I'll report you to the police!" He screams, pointing his finger at Lucas. He punch him a couple more times, until Lucas is knocked out cold.

Taehyung turns his head to look at me. "Jagi..." he said. "O-Oppa..." I cried out. "It's okay now... I'm here..." he said, in a really soft voice. He walks to me and gently pulls me into a hug. I flinch slightly when he touch me. "N-No..." I cried out. "Hey... it's okay... I'm not going to hurt you... don't worry..." he said, as he caress my hair softly.

"Come on... let's get you out of here... okay?" He said, looking down at me. I just nod my head, too weak to utter a word. He scoop me up in his arms. Then he walks out of the washroom. I just loop my arms around his neck, and lean my head against his shoulder.

I come across Jimin on the way. He jog over to me and his eyes widened when he sees the state I'm in. "What happened to her?" He asks, looking at me with worry in his eyes.

Taehyung looks down at me. I just bury my face deeper on his shoulder, too shaken up by the recent event.

Then he looks back at Jimin. "You need to call the police, hyung... that bastard in the washroom tried to rape her..." Taehyung said. I can still hear the anger in his voice. "What?? Wait until I get my hands on him! He won't get off the hook that easily for touching my best friend..." Jimin said, in shock. Then he instantly runs off towards the washroom.

"Oppa..." I said in a weak tone. "Yeah?" He said, looking down at me. "I'm scared..." I said. "I know... but it's okay now... you're safe with me..." he said in a very gentle voice. I just nod my head. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

Taehyung P.O.V

I look down at Y/N, as she fell asleep in my arms. I can feel the anger in me growing once again. That bastard... how dare he touch her. The court better give him the punishment he deserve. That guy should be in jail for a long time. I'll make sure of it.

I continue walking towards the waiting room. I take out my life phone and call S/N-Noona. She needs to know what happen to her sister.

She comes to the waiting room. Then she instantly runs towards Y/N. Behind her, the rest of her member comes... along with mine.

S/N-Noona instantly went to Y/N's side. She gently lift her head, and placing it down on her lap. She looks up at me. "What happened to her?" She asks. I open my mouth and start explaining. They remain silent as I tell them what happen.

"That bastard..." S/N-Noona growl in anger after I finished telling her what happened. "Don't worry about it... Jimin-Hyung must have already told the police. We just have to make sure the court will give that guy the punishment he deserve" I said. I clench my hands into a tight fist. I'll make sure to it... he won't escape easily for what he's done...

No one is allowed to harm my princess

*to be continued*