Chapter 25

Previously on Chapter 24

"Eomma... I miss you... I know you're watching me from your new home up there... you're home, mom... thank you so much for everything that you've done for me... God have you in his arms... and I have you in my heart... I love you Eomma..." I said, as tears streams down my cheeks.

-I Promise-

Y/N P.O.V

Taehyung and I will be doing another collaboration. We'll be covering a song. I let him decide which song to sing, since Taehyung have a good taste on music. I believe he'll pick the best song to sing, that will also represent our feelings for each other.

BTS and Cherry Blossom is gathering at the dance studio. We're currently resting after doing a dance routine. I'm leaning my back against Taehyung's chest as he have his arm around my shoulder from behind.

I close my eyes and snuggle closer to Taehyung's chest. I was about to drift off to sleep when someone speaks up. "So... have you two decided what to sing yet?" It's SangJin-Eonnie. I turn my head to look at her, then move away from Taehyung slightly so I can turn to look at him.

"I don't know... have you? We agreed that you will be the one choosing the song..." I said. "True... but no... I haven't pick a song yet... there's so many songs... it is hard to pick just one..." he said. I just hummed as I lean my back against his chest.

"Um what date it is?" I heard RaeWon-Eonnie said. "Um... 20... why?" I questioned, looking at her in confusion. Why did she asks about the date all the sudden. "It's a month... remember the doctor told you that you need to do a check up... your arm is still aching, right?" she said. I freeze up at what she said. The memory of what happened that day comes back to my mind. I can feel Tae's arm tightens around me.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to- Ouch!" I heard she said. "Do you have to bring that up, pabo!" I hear S/N-Eonnie said. I just look down as I feel my chest tightens from the painful memory.

Taehyung moves and sits in front of me. He cups my cheeks softly. "Y/N-ah... I know you're hurting and no matter how much I apologize... its just won't be enough... but please... trust me... I love you... so so much... I promise I won't hurt you again... I'll wait, Y/N-ah... I'll love you like you never felt the pain..." he said softly. I place my hands on top of his. I nod my head "just wait Taehyung-ah... I'll love you like I've never felt the pain..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles and close the gap between us. Then he place a soft kiss on my lips.

Time-skip

We practice for the song that Taehyung finally pick for us. The performance will be today. Taehyung and I are in the dressing room, getting our make ups done.

I'm the first one to get my make up done. I turn my body so I'm sitting sideways on the chair. Taehyung glance at me and smile. "Your hairstyle suits you, jagiya..." he said. "Yours too..." I said. He outstretch his hand, wanting to hold mine. I place my hand on top of his. He caress the back of my hand softly.

Soon it's time for us to perform. We make our way up the stage, hand in hand. I sit in front of the piano and Taehyung behind me, so we're sitting back to back.

The light turns dim as I start to play the music. I close my eyes and start to sing.

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time

Then it's Taehyung's part. I continue to play the piano as Taehyung stands up and turns to me. He runs his hand through my hair gently.

I'll wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait
Our love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me
I'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait (I'll wait)
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
Love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know
I love you 'til the sun dies

Then the chorus repeats as we change our style from singing to dancing. Taehyung offers his hand to me as I place my hand on top of his. Then we walk to the middle of the stage.

At the end of the song. Taehyung turns me around so he's giving me a back hug. I lean my head on his chest and close my eyes, with my hands on top of his.

I open my eyes when the crowd starts to cheer loud. Tae and I smile at each other, he place a soft kiss on my forehead. Then we turn to the audience and bow. We wave at them and walk backstage, as Taehyung have his arm around my shoulder.

Then I notice how his smile faded when he looks forward. "Oppa?" I questioned. Then I follow his gaze. I froze when I notice Jackson standing there.

"What an amazing performance you have there..." he said. "Thanks Jackson..." I said. He smiles at me and walks closer. Taehyung moves to stand in front of me in a protective manner. "She's mine, Hyung... back off..." he said. I place my hand on his "Tae... Oppa... calm down..." I whisper in his ear. He relax a little but he still keep his hard gaze on Jackson.

"Jackson-sii... just leave me alone... you've caused enough trouble on us..." I said, turning to look at Jackson. He frowns "I never meant to cause any problem... I just adore you, Y/N-ah... as an idol... nothing more..." he said. "Good... keep it that way" Taehyung said, holding my hand as he starts to pull me away from Jackson.

We arrive at the dressing room. As soon as we enters the room. Taehyung turns to me and starts making me walk backwards, until my back is pressed up on the wall.

He leans his forehead against mine. "Remember, Y/N-ah... you belong to me... no one else's..." he said in a low tone. I smile and caress his cheeks. "Yes, Oppa. You're right... I'm all yours and you're all mine... no one can change that... I love you..." I said. He grins at me. "I love you too, jagiya... I promise I won't hurt you again... Ever" he said. Then he kiss me softly on my lips. I close my eyes and tilt my head to deepen the kiss.

*to be continued*