Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

"You won't regret it... I promise you that, Y/N-ah... I'll make you happy..." he said. I just smile as I nod my head, leaning closer into his chest. "I love you, Y/N-ah..." he said. "I love you too, Taehyung..." I said. Then he walks me home and he went home.

Love, huh? I hope I won't regret giving him this chance..

-They Are Good People-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning due to the ringing of my alarm. I get up and get ready for the day. I decide to dress casually, which consists of white t-shirt and denim jacket. I wear jeans along with a pair of converse.

I grab everything I need, then head downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and make myself a simple meal for breakfast. I eat in silent, scrolling through my social media.

After I'm done eating. I grab my backpack and walks out of the house. I take out my earphone and plug in to my phone. I scroll through my choices of music and turn up the volume a little.

I jump when I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around, ready to punch whoever it is. Luckily, I manage to stop myself when I realize who it is.

I pull out my earphone and huffed. "Are you trying to get yourself hit?" I said. He uncover his face and sigh at me. "Well... I've been trying to call you... but since you have your earphones on... you didn't hear me..." he said. I chuckle nervously. "Sorry... that was out of reflex..." I said. He smiles and wrap his arm around my shoulders. "Nah... it's fine... it calms me to know that you're always aware... though... I kinda have to be extra careful... wouldn't want you to start punching me..." he said. I just laugh nervously and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm really sorry, Tae..." I said. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. "I said it's fine... I know you won't hurt me, jagiya..." he said. I blush slightly when he calls me 'jagiya.' I guess I'm still not used to the fact that I have a boyfriend now. Only God knows how this guy manage to get me out of my shell. I am very grateful to have him in my life. It's all thanks to him... that I can slowly learn to trust again... and I can't be more than happy for that.

Without trust... my life is very dull. Everyone thinks I'm being a really cold girl. But that's all because I want to protect myself from pain of betrayal... like what had happened to my mom and sister. I hate it... to be honest.

Taehyung and I walks to school hand in hand. When we get there... all the students eyes starts to turn to us. I can hear gasps of shock coming from each one of them.

I can hear their whispers. "Hey... isn't that Y/N?! I thought she's not into dating..." "I know right? I've been trying to get her attention... but always fail!" "Me too! Me too!" "That boy is so lucky... I'll do anything to be in his position..." "no fair! I've been trying to get her to like me for the past terms, but fail. He's just a new boy! How can he manage to get Y/N to like him?!" more and more whispers can be heard.

"Damn... I didn't know you're this popular..." I heard Taehyung whispers. I turn to him as he looks a bit uncomfortable from all the attention. I lean up to his ear "trust me... it's very annoying, Taehyung-ah... but don't worry... I'm only yours, okay?" I said as I place a soft kiss on his cheek. He turns to me and smile softly. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. I can practically feel the jealousy coming from all the boys around me.

We enter the class. I take a seat in my usual spot, with Taehyung next to me. I sit side-ways and he did the same. We continue to talk about random things, until our teacher enters the classroom. We smile at each other then turn our attention to the teacher as he starts explaining about the lesson.

Time-skip

Before we know it... it's already lunch time. I pack my items as Taehyung wait for me. I have no idea how he manage to pack everything so fast. I wonder if he just dunked everything in side his back. But oh well...

After I'm done, Taehyung stands up. "Are you done? Let's go to the cafeteria then... I'm starving" he said. "Okay... lets go..." I said. He held my hand gently as we make our way to the cafeteria.

When we get there, Taehyung starts to look around. I wonder who is he searching for. Then his eyes lands on a certain table with 6 boys. His eyes lit up and was about to pull me to them. But I grab his hand with my other hand to stop him. He stops and turns to me.

"What?" He asks, in a confused manner . "Are you sure we're going to sit with them?" I asks. "Well... yeah... why?" He asks. "I don't think I can... I mean... I don't know them... yes they did try to talk to me... but..." I said. "But you're not comfortable being with them?" He questions. I nod my head as I look down. He bends down to my eyes and smile.

Then he stands straight, placing his thumb and index finger under my chin as he tilt my head up to look at him.

"Y/N-ah... you trust me, right?" He said. I stare at him, then nod my head. He smiles softly "then trust me on this... they are not bad people... just give them a chance... I'm sure once you get to know them... you will be able to open up... like you did with me, okay?" He said. I look at him hesitantly. But the reassuring look in his eyes makes me doubt melts away. Slowly I smile at him and nods my head. He grins and starts to pull me to them.

All 6 of them turns to me and their eyes widened. "Y-Y/N?" A guy I know by the name Jin speaks up. The others just stare at me with their eyes wide and their mouth hung open.

They look back and forth between Taehyung and I. "W-what's going on? I-I thought y-you're..." Jimin stutters out. I cut him off before he could finish the sentence. "Yeah... I know... I'm a cold person... but I have a reason for that..." I said, coldly. He gulps at me. Taehyung wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Hey jagi... loosen up a little..." he said. The boys' jaw dropped.

"Jagi?!!!!!!" They scream together. "A-are you two actually t-together?" Jungkook said. "Well... yeah. I fail to see what's so big about that" I said, shrugging. "What's so big?? Y/N... I never thought you are into dating... since... you never show any sign of interest. Man if I know... I would've make a move" Hoseok said.

"Ahem... sorry dude... but this girl is taken... she's mine!" Taehyung said, which makes me giggle slightly. Hoseok raise his hand in defensive manner. "Alright... sorry bro..." he said. Then they all burst out laughing. I look at them confuse, then starts to laugh as well.

I take a seat between Taehyung and Namjoon. We talks and laughs about many things. Jin makes jokes once in a while. I start to smile softly. Taehyung is right...

They're good people...

*to be continued*