Chapter 22

Previously on Chapter 21

He place his hands on top of mine. "I would never give up on you... I'm so sorry for accusing you... will you forgive me?" He said. "I forgive you..." I said. He let out a sigh of relief. Then he pecks my lips. He keeps his forehead pressed against mine and caresses my cheeks.

Thank you for coming back to me, Jagiya...

-Comforting Taehyung-

Y/N P.O.V

Taehyung is feeding me some food. I told him I can eat on my own, but he's not having it. So I just sit there and eat every bite he gives me. After I'm done eating, Taehyung hands me some medicine. I take it from him and he hands me a glass of water. I drink the medicine and chug down the water.

Taehyung helps me to lay down. He smiles at me. I smile back at him. Then his expression change, as if he just remembers something. "Oh right... I gotta tell the others..." he said, standing up from his sitting position. He leans down and place a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll be right back, jagiya..." he said. I just nod my head and he exits the room.

Taehyung comes back a few minutes later, with a bunch of people trailing behind him. "Y/N!!" S/N-Eonnie yells out, running towards me. S/N-Eonnie hugs me really tight as soon as she saw me. "Hey, Eonnie..." I said. "You scared me... don't do that to me again..." she cried onto my shoulder. "I'm sorry for scaring you... but I'm okay now, Eonnie..." I said. She pulls away and bonk my head. "Ouch! What's that for?" I wailed, holding my head. "For scaring me!" She said. "I already said I'm sorry... you're mean..." I said, pouting at her. She chuckles and hugs me again.

SangJin-Eonnie and RaeWon-Eonnie walks forward to hug me too. Then one by one they all come to hug me. I hug each one of them.

"We're so glad you're okay, Y/N-ah... you took so long to wake up..." Seokjin-Oppa said. I smile at softly at him. "Sorry... I did try to wake up... but whatever I do... I can't seem to open my eyes..." I said. "Well... at least you're awake now..." Namjoon-Oppa said. I smile at him.

Time-Skip

They all left because they have something to do. It's my members and I in the room. "So... I see you have decided to stick with Taehyung..." RaeWon-Eonnie said. "Yeah..." I said. S/N-Eonnie looking at me with a frown. "Why... he hurts you, didn't he?" She said. I turn to her "I know... but what can I do? I love him.." I said.

She let out a sigh "well... it's your life... I can't do a thing about it... but next time he did hurt you... I'll make sure to teach him a lesson..." she said. I just let out a laugh at what she said.

RaeWon-Eonnie chuckles. "You're always protective over Y/N, S/N-ah..." she said. "Of course... Y/N-ah is the only family member I have left..." S/N-Eonnie said.

"Oh right! We have to tell the fans! They have been so worried about you, Y/N-ah..." SangJin-Eonnie said. "Really? I thought they hated me..." I said. "No! They don't hate you... but well... those are the haters. But oh well... haters gonna hate... but lots of people are still worried about you, Y/N-ah..." she said. Then she take out her phone and turn it to front camera.

They gather around me. SangJin-Eonnie raise her phone high up. "Say cheese!" She said. I pose a V sign "cheese!" We say simultaneously. Then she posts the picture.

"Should we start a Vlive?" I asks

"Should we start a Vlive?" I asks. "That's a good idea! The fans would want to see you..." S/N said. Then they set a camera.

"Hello~ we are Cherry Blossom! Look who's finally decided to wake up!" She said, then points the camera at me. "Hi Cherries!" I said, waving at the camera.

Comments starts to appear on the comment section. "OMG! She's finally awake!" "Hi, Y/N-ah! I'm so glad to see you awake!" "My fav Eonnie finally awake! Yayyy~" "Noona!!! How are you feeling?" More and more comments. I giggle at what they all said. "I'm okay guys... thank you so much for all of your concern... although I did broke a few bones. See?" I said, showing my casted arm towards the camera. We talk with Cherries for a bit, then we end the Vlive as it is time for me to rest.

I check our tweeter account. My eyes widened when I read the comments. A lot of fans are hating on Tae, blaming him for what had happened to me.

"It's Taehyung's fault that Y/N-ah got an accident!" "Yeah! Him and his jealousy!" "I can say that better! It's all his fault!" More and more hate comments can be seen.

"Oh God... I hope he doesn't see these comments. He must feel very sad..." I said. "What? What is it, Y/N-ah?" RaeWon-Eonnie said. I show the comments to her. "If he sees this... he will feel very pressured..." she said. "I have to call him... make sure he doesn't" I said. They nod her heads. I dial his number and he picks up after the third ring.

"H-hello?" I can hear his voice cracking on the other line. "Oppa? Did you read the comments? Please tell me you didn't..." I said. "I did..." he said. "Oh God... why would you??" I said. "I can't help it, Y/N-ah..." he said. "Are you crying?" I asks, concern. "N-no..." he said. "You're a bad liar... come here, Oppa" I said. "Okay... I'll be there in 10 mins..." he said. "Alright.." I said.

Just like he said, he arrived 10 minutes later. I open my arms for him. He chokes a sob and fast walks to me. He sits on the edge of the bed, facing me. Then he place his head on my chest.

I caress his head softly. "Oppa... don't cry... those are just the haters... don't think too much about them, yeah?" I said. My band mates leave the room to give us some privacy. "But what they say are true... if it weren't because of me... you wouldn't have been in this situation, Y/N-ah..." he said. "Shh... stop it... I don't want to hear you blaming yourself anymore" I said. I push him off me and cups his cheeks. "Look at me... I'm okay, right? That's all that matters... don't think about what the fans have said, alright?" I said. He nods his head and places his hands on top of my hands. "I love you, jagiya... so so much... p-please... don't ever leave me..." he said. I smile at him. "I love you too, Oppa... and I'm not going anywhere" I said. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips.

I've never seen Taehyung so insecure before... guess what happens to me really affects him

*to be continued*