Chapter 32

Previously on Chapter 31

I let out another sigh. I scoff "I don't care what he's planning... he'll never take Y/N away from me... he have to back off... Y/N is mine and I plan on keeping her..." I said, clenching my hands into a tight fists.

Y/N is mine... I'd be damned if I let a guy like him take her away from me

-Get Away From Me!!-

Y/N P.O.V

It's about half an hour left before the show starts. I just got my make up done. Honestly... I'm not that excited for this show. Like... there's two people I wish I don't meet. Lucas and Sana. Why do we have to join show with them??

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head to see S/N-Eonnie. "Don't look so down... it'll be fine... those two won't be able to do anything to you..." she said. I just hum and nod my head.

"Cherry Blossom... are you girls ready? The show is almost starting..." I heard our manager said. I look around at all the members. They seem ready. "Yeah, we're ready..." RaeWon-Eonnie said. Then we all get up from our sitting spot, and one by one we left the room.

We continue walking until we reach the filming site. I look around for Taehyung. Then I saw him sitting with the other members. I smile softly and walk to him.

"Hey, Oppa..." I said. He looks up at me and smile. "Jagi~" he cooed. Then he gently hold my wrist and pulls me down, until I'm sitting on his lap. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer.

I try to get off his lap, but he starts pouting. In the end, I just give up and stay on his lap. He wraps his arms firmly around my waist.

Soon the other group comes and join us. I notice Sana glaring at me. I just roll my eyes and ignore her. My eyes met with Lucas, and he didn't look happy about the fact that I'm sitting on Taehyung's lap. But he have no rights to feel that way. Taehyung is my boyfriend... not him.

Our manager gathers and starts telling us what we are going to do. Apparently, we're going to have a little competition. In sports to be exact.

BTS and Cherry Blossom VS WayV and Twice. Well, this should be fun...

Time-skip

We'll be playing badminton now. We'll be playing in pairs. Taehyung and I will be on the same team. Then the rest of them will divide themselves.

For the first round, it's Taehyung and I VS Lucas and Sana. Taehyung and I smiles at each other. Then we turn our heads to look at our opponent. They each have a smirk on their faces.

I make eye-contact with Lucas. He smirks and send a wink my way. I just roll my eyes and focus on the game, in which they start the service.

Of course, being an excel in sports have its own peak. Taehyung and I won against them. I cheer and hugs Taehyung, which makes him chuckle and kisses my cheek. I blush deep shade of red.

"Jagi... everyone knows we're a couple... what are you being shy for?" He said, pinching my cheek softly. Everyone in the studio awe at us. This makes me blush even more, so to hide my red cheeks... I hid them on Taehyung's chest. I can feel his chest vibrates a little, letting me know that he's laughing.

"My Jagi is so cute!" He cooed into my ear. I gently hit his chest. "Stop teasing me, will you?" I said. "Let me think... nope~" he said, gleefully. I roll my eyes and grab him by the collar, pulling him into a kiss.

He pulls away, looking at me wide-eyed with red cheeks. "Who's blushing now?" I said, smirking at him. He rolls his eyes and pulls me into a passionate kiss. I giggle and wraps my arms around his neck, tilting my head slightly to deepen the kiss.

Everyone starts cheering for us. This makes me pull away from Taehyung. He smiles softly at me and place a soft kiss on my forehead. "I love you, Jagi.." he said. "I love you too, Oppa..." I said. Without us noticing, someone is staring at us in anger. Well... two of them.

Lucas P.O.V

I clench my hands into a tight fist as I watch them kiss. I should be the one kissing Y/N... not him! I've been trying to get his attention since the very start. While that guy has only been around for a week, yet he manage to get Y/N to fall in love with him. What did he have that I don't?!

Sana P.O.V

I'm so sick of seeing Y/N being in the center of attention... like... all the time! It's always Y/N this... Y/N that... I'm so sick of it! What's so special about her anyway?!

I'm obviously better than her. I'm much prettier... I'm much more talented than her. But why did Taehyung falls in love with her? Why won't he fall
For me instead?! What did she have that I don't!

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

After a few more sport games, we finally end the show. In the middle of packing, I have the urge to go to the toilet. I turn to my sister. "Eonnie... I need to go to the toilet. I'll be back real quick" I said. She turns to me and nods her head. "Okay..." she said. I smile at her and get up, turning and start walking towards the direction of the toilet.

After I'm done doing my business. I walk out of the toilet stall, and walks towards the sink. I wash my hand while humming to myself.

I hear someone entering the bathroom. I don't give a kind to it, thinking it was one of the girls. But when the person starts to speak, I know it's not. I turn my head to face the person.

"Lucas?! What are you doing here??" I said. He just smirks at me. Then he starts to walk towards me. I instantly back away, getting ready to fight him off.

When he reach out, I grab his wrist and swung him over my head. He land on his back, with a loud thud. He groans in pain. "Stay away from me!" I spat at him. I turn around to leave. But I feel his hand on my ankle, making me fall forward. I hit my head in the process. My vision starts to get blurry.

Lucas gets up from his spot and walks towards me with a smirk on his face. I back away from him, too weak to try and fight back. He grabs my ankles and pulls me closer to him. He hovers above me. "Now you can't escape me..." he said, smirking. "Get off of me..." I said, trying to push him off me.

Then...

*to be continued*