Chapter 23

A/N: first of all... thank you for the 1k views! I'm so happy that you guys are willing to read my book. I hope y'all can support me! Now to the story...

Enjoy!!!

Previously on Chapter 22

I push him off me and cups his cheeks. "Look at me... I'm okay, right? That's all that matters... don't think about what the fans have said, alright?" I said. He nods his head and places his hands on top of my hands. "I love you, jagiya... so so much... p-please... don't ever leave me..." he said. I smile at him. "I love you too, Oppa... and I'm not going anywhere" I said. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips.

I've never seen Taehyung so insecure before... guess what happens to me really affects him

-Come-back Stage-

Y/N P.O.V

Today will be our first performance after I've fully recovered. Me and my members are in the practice room. I breathe heavily as I focus on my dance move. I have to give my best performance, I've been absent for months.

Once the song is over, I'm breathing heavily. "Okay guys... Let's take a break everyone!" RaeWon-Eonnie said. I take a seat on the floor. I rub my arm softly, it is a bit sore. I guess because it's not fully recovered yet. S/N-Eonnie walks over and take a seat next to me.

She looks at me with a worried expression. "Are you sure you're okay? You know for this performance... you don't have to dance... maybe just sit on a chair or something..." She said. I shake my head. "Eonnie... I've been absent for months... this will be my first performance... I want to give it my best..." I said. The others gathers around us.

"Y/N-ah... we're worried for you..." SangJin-Eonnie said. "Don't worry... I'll be okay..." I said. She lets out a sigh "alright... fine... but take it easy okay? Tell us right away if you're feeling any kind of pain..." she said. I nod my head "okay..." I said. "Promise us?" RaeWon-Eonnie said. "I promise..." I said. I just sit there, as I wait for my breathing to even out.

Then we hear someone knocking on the door. "Come on in!" RaeWon-Eonnie said. I turn to the door as it swung opens, to reveal Taehyung and the rest of the group. "Oh hi guys!" I said, waving at them. I stand up and walks towards Taehyung.

"Hey, Jagi~" he said. "Hi~" I said. He smiles softly at me and pulls me into a kiss. I close my eyes and tilt my head slightly to deepen the kiss.

Then he pulls away only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. Taehyung wraps an arm around my waist and turn to the girls. "How is your training girls? I'm sure you all will put the stage on fire!" Jin-Oppa said. I let out a laugh at what he said. "Thanks for that encouragement, Seokjin-Oppa..." I said. "It's going well... although... I'm a little  worried about Y/N-ah" S/N-Eonnie said. "Eonnie!!!" I whined. "Why? What's wrong with Y/N?" Tae said, turning to me.

"During training, she's-" I just cover her mouth. Tae-Oppa looks at us in confusion. "What is it, Jagiya? Let her speak..." He said. I shake my head "it's really nothing, Oppa..." I said. He raise an eye-brow at me. "If it's nothing... then let her speak..." he said. I let out a sigh and remove my hand from S/N-Eonnie's mouth.

"She's holding onto her arm once in a while during training... you know, the one she broke after the car crash..." she said. "Jagiya... you said it was nothing. That's not nothing..." Tae said, turning to look at me. "It really is nothing! I'm okay..." I argue. He cups my cheeks "don't push yourself, jagiya... it made me feel bad... you're like this because-" I cut him off. "No... stop... don't blame yourself" I said, then I turn to look at S/N-Eonnie. "This is why I don't want you to tell him, Eonnie... he kept blaming himself..." I said. "Sorry..." she said. Then I turn to look at Tae again. "Don't blame yourself... things like that can happen to anyone... that's what life's all about... no need to keep beating yourself like this..." I said. He let out a sigh and hugs me.

Time-skip

It's finally the day of the performance. I rub my arm as it ache a little. 'Please... stop aching... I need to give my best performance for Cherries...' I thought to myself as I softly massage my arm.

"You okay, jagiya?" I jump at the sudden sound. I turn around to see Taehyung. "Yeah..." I said. He walks closer and holds my hand gently. He place a soft kiss on my arm.

"Don't push yourself, okay? I'm sure that your fans would understand..." he said. I nod my head and smile at him. "Yeah... I know... but I still want to give my best to Cherries..." I said. He smile "you're just like our maknae..." he said. I giggle softly at him. He smiles and gently pressed his lips on my forehead.

Then it's finally our group's turn. I look at Tae one more time, I peck his cheek softly then head to stage. "Hello Cherries!!!" I scream through the mic. They all scream in excitement. Then we get into position and start performing.

After the performance, we all stand in line and do our signature intro. Then one by one each member takes turns to speak with Cherries. I'm the last one to speak.

"Hello Cherries~ are you guys having fun?" I said. "Yessss!!!" They all scream out. "Hmm... doesn't sound like it... tell me... ARE YOU GUYS HAVING FUN!!!" I scream. They scream louder. I laugh and calm them down.

"Alright... I'm sorry for being absent for so long... I'm sure you all know what happened..." I said. "Yeah! It is because of Taehyung!" I heard someone scream out. "Hey... no... don't blame him... things like this could happen to me anytime... not just with Tae... I think it's about time that I tell you guys something. Wanna hear my story?" I said. They scream a 'yes!' simultaneously. Then I start to tell them what had happened to me, how my life is going before and after knowing Taehyung.

"S-so... y-you see, Cherries... I-if it weren't for h-him. I w-wouldn't be h-here now" I stop as tears streams down my cheeks. My members gather around me to give me a group hug. I sob softly on S/N-Eonnie's shoulder. "Don't cry, Y/N-ah..." SangJin-Eonnie said, rubbing my back softly.

I wipe my tears and starts speaking again. " it's all thanks to him. That I can finally stand on my feet once again... he taught me how to trust again... taught me how to love again..." I wipe my tears as more fall on my cheeks.

"So Cherries.... Please don't blame him anymore... he felt bad for what happened to me a few months back. He apologized and I've forgiven him... so let's all put this all in the past and carry on with our life. Okay?" I said. "Okay!!!" They all scream. I can see a few of them crying. "Thank you..." I said softly.

Soon the concert is over. I make my way backstage and instantly being pulled into someone's arms. I look up to see Taehyung. "Thank you for standing up for me out there, jagiya... I promise... I won't EVER hurt you again... I love you so so much..." he said. I smile at him and wipe his tears away. Then I lean up and kiss him softly. He kisses me back softly. Then the kiss become more passionate.

*to be continued*