Chapter 34

Previously on Chapter 33

"That bastard..." S/N-Noona growl in anger after I finished telling her what happened. "Don't worry about it... Jimin-Hyung must have already told the police. We just have to make sure the court will give that guy the punishment he deserve" I said. I clench my hands into a tight fist. I'll make sure to it... he won't escape easily for what he's done...

No one is allowed to harm my princess

-We're Meant To Be-

Y/N P.O.V

After what happened that day. I keep having bad dreams. Each dream would lead me into waking up with screams and sweaty body. That really was the scariest moment in my life.

I'm so glad that Taehyung Oppa came on time... or I can't imagine what my fate would be. I still feel very shaken up because of that.

I stare into space as my makeup artist is fixing my make up. We are about to perform in a couple of minutes. Yes... I still do my job. I can't neglect my group. They told me that I can't skip any schedule, because they claim that I hold the most important place.

"Eonnie?" I heard my make up artist calls out. I snap out of my thought. "What?" I asked. "Are you okay? I heard what happened to you..." She said. I froze after hearing what she said. Event about that day came in my head.

"Ara... what do you think you're doing? You know well that you shouldn't ask her anything about that!" I heard someone yells. Then I hear rapid footsteps coming closer.

Someone kneels down in front of me. But I can't make out who due to my blurry sight. I can feel my breathing getting heavier.

"Oh God... someone call Taehyung, now! Hurry!!" The person said. Then I hear footsteps running away. Not long after. I hear another chorus of footsteps, this time I know the person is not alone.

"Jagiya? Baby... can you hear me?" I know it's Tae. He cups my cheeks gently. I flinch and try to move away from him.

"Hey... jagi... it's okay... it's me... I'm not going to hurt you..." he said. My breathing starts to slow as I begin to calm down. My vision clear and I can see his worried expression.

"O-Oppa..." I said. He gets up from his spot and take a seat next to me. He scoop me up and places me on his lap. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist, as if trying to reassure me that he's always here with me.

I bury my face in the crook of his neck. "It's okay... I am right here..." he said in a really soft voice. I can feel myself calming down completely. I just stay silent, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Lucas have gone to jail. He'll be in there for a while after the assault he's done on me. I feel glad that I won't be seeing him anymore. But the fear is still there.

"Y/N?" He said. "Yeah?" I responded, pulling away from his neck. "Are you feeling okay now?" He asked, caressing my cheek softly. "I'm fine now that you're here with me..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles back and place a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'll be performing soon..." I said. He nods his head "I'll get going now... call me if you need anything... okay Jagi?" He said. I nod my head, smiling at him. He smiles back and place a soft kiss on my forehead. I stand up from his lap and he stands up as well.