Chapter 16

Previously on Chapter 15

After the performance we stand side by side in a line. "Hello~ I'm L/N Y/N... main vocal and lead dancer. Also the maknae..." I said, waving to the crowd. The crowd cheers. "I'm L/N S/N... lead rapper..." S/N-Eonnie said. "I'm Lee SangJin... vocal and dancer" SangJin-Eonnie said. "And I'm Kang RaeWon... I'm the Leader and Rapper... it's a pleasure to meet you all~" RaeWon-Eonnie said.

"And together we are... Cherry Blossom!!!"

-First Fanmeet-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a month since our debut, and we've been gaining more and more fans. Today we'll be having our first fan meet, after our concert. I'm so excited... I can't wait to meet our fans.

I'm sitting in the dressing table as my stylish, JiWon is fixing up my hair. When they introduce her to me, we became fast friend. She's really nice and fun to be around with.

"Are you excited for your first fan meet, Y/N?" She said. "Hm? Oh... of course! I can't wait to meet them. I bet it'll be a lot of fun..." I said, barely containing my excitement. She giggles at my excitement.

"Cherry Blossom in 5 minutes!" Our manager said. JiWon hurriedly finish up my hair and make sure my make up is good. "Alright... you're good to go..." she said. "Thanks, Eonnie..." I said. She smiles softly at me. Me and my members when up to stage. We all get into position and start performing our song "The Lights In You."

We all stand in line and bow at them. "1,2,3... hello we are... Cherry Blossom!!" We said all together. "Hello Cherries!!!" I cheer through the mic, making all the audience goes wild. I walk towards the end of the stage and run while giving them high-fives.

"Welcome to our concert, Cherries! Are you having fun?!" S/N-Eonnie scream out. They respond with a chorus of yeah's. "Make some noise!!!" RaeWon-Eonnie screams. They all scream even louder.

We start to talk about all kinds of things with our fans. SangJin-Eonnie even makes some jokes here and there, making all of us laugh. Soon our talking session is over.

"Thank you so much for all the support you guys give us... I can't ask for a better fandom... and see you all at the Fanmeeting... byee~" I said, cheerfully. Then we leave the stage after waving at them.

We walk towards the dressing room. JiWon-Eonnie is standing there, holding a dress in her hand. "This will be your dress at the fan meet" she said. I smile at her and take it from her hand. Then I head to the changing room and change into the dress.

Then I walk back towards the room

Then I walk back towards the room. JiWon-Eonnie instructs me to take a seat. I did as she told and she retouch my make up and hair.

Once we're all done, we walk towards the fan meet site. I take a seat in one of the 4 seats available and it's in the middle of RaeWon-Eonnie and SangJin-Eonnie.

One by one fans starts to approach us. The first will be RaeWon-Eonnie, then me, then SangJin-Eonnie and last S/N-Eonnie.

The fan slide in front of me and smile happily at me. "Hello~" I said, smiling cheerfully at me. He blush slightly, making me giggle. He slides his album in front of me. "Your name?" I asks. "Lee Kyunsik..." he said. I hummed softly and smile at him. Then I sign his album.

"Thank you so much for coming... say... who's your bias?" I said. "Y-you... you are, Noona..." he said. I cooed softly at him, making him blush even more. "N-noona?" He stutter out. "Yeah?" I asks. "C-can you d-do aegyo for me?" He asks nervously. I place my hands on my cheeks in V shape. "I love you~" I said in a cute baby voice, making his cheeks flared even more. I laugh and it's time for him to move on to SangJin-Eonnie. I give him a high-five before he moves.

Time-Skip

We are now on our way back to our dorm. Which is next to BTS's dorm. I lean my back against the seat as I yawn softly. "Awe~ our dongsaeng is sleepy~" I heard S/N-Eonnie cooed. I just let out a laugh, too sleepy to say a thing.

Soon we reach our dorm. I thanked our driver and make my way inside the dorm. I throw myself on the couch and stretch slightly. "Today is quite tiring but it's fun... REALLY fun... I can't wait for the next fan meeting... it's so fun to meet our fans... they are so supportive..." I said. S/N sits next to me, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "Yeah... me too... I still can't believe we're an idol now..." she said. SangJin-Eonnie and RaeWon Eonnie sits on the other sofa. They nods their heads in agreement.

"Are you guys hungry? I could cook us some food..." I said. "Yes please... your food is the best!" RaeWon-Eonnie said. "I'll help you..." SangJin-Eonnie said. I smile at her and we head to the kitchen.

As we cook, I can hear knocking sound at the front door. "S/N-Eonnie! Can you get the door?" I call out, but there are no answer. "RaeWon-Eonnie?" I call out again. "Maybe they're showering..." SangJin-Eonnie guessed. "Yeah... maybe..." I said. The sound of knocking starts again. "Can you go and see who it is?" SangJin Eonnie said. "Yeah sure..." I said as I take off the apron and head towards the front door.

I open it to reveal Taehyung and the others. "Tae!!" I exclaim cheerfully as I hug him. He hugs me back. I pull away slightly to look at him. "I missed you... it's been hard for us to spend time together due to our busy schedule..." I said, pouting slightly. He chuckles and nods his head. "Indeed... that's why we decided to come here... can we have a sleep over?" He asks. "I will have to asks the others for that... come on in..." I said.

The others agrees to let the boys have a sleep over at our dorm. It's a good thing that we bought a dorm big enough for all of us, though there's only a few room... meaning some of us will have to share a room. Taehyung of course wants to share a room with me and I agree with him.

After dinner, Taehyung and I head up to my room. I walk towards the bathroom and take a quick shower as Taehyung lays on the bed.

Once I'm done, I dress up in my pajamas and head back to my room. Taehyung pulls me down as soon as I reach the bed. He hugs my waist tightly as he buries his head on my chest. "Gosh... I miss you so much, Jagiya..." he murmured. I smile and caress his head softly. "I miss you too, Oppa..." I said. He pulls away slightly and looks up at me. "I'm so happy..." he said, grinning at me. "About what?" I asks. "You are finally comfortable in calling me Oppa... and this moment... where I could just have you in my arms..." he said. I smile softly at him and leans down to place a soft kiss on his lips.

We pull away for air. "I love you, jagiya~" he said. "And I love you too, Oppa..." I said. Then he leans his head on my chest again. I keep caressing his hair softly. Soon enough, I can hear a soft snore which means he's fallen asleep. I smile as I close my eyes, slowly drift off to sleep.

*to be continued*