【5】

"Eunwoo are you ok?!" Moonbin asked the male

"Yeah I'm fine" Eunwoo told him as he got up from the ground.
"How are you fine you got shot right in the stomach" Moonbin exclaimed.

Eunwoo just shrugged.

"It's whatever" he told Moonbin.

Moonbin just sighed.

"Anyways did that bitch get away?" Eunwoo asked Moonbin
"Yeah" he told Eunwoo.
"Fuck" he mumbled under his breath. "Did they all get away" Eunwoo asked him.
"Yeah well all the ones we didn't kill" Moonbin told him

Eunwoo picked up his earpiece that fell on the ground and put it in his ear.

"Ok everyone head bad they escaped." Eunwoo spoke into the earpiece.

Moonbin and Eunwoo started walking back to the car.

"How many men did we lose Bin?" Eunwoo asked Moonbin.
"Not as many of them which is good because they had way more men then we did" Moonbin told him.

They got to the car where the rest of the main Astro members were.

"Eunwoo I thought you died out there!" Sanha exclaimed as Eunwoo and Moonbin was getting in the car.
"Well I didn't" Eunwoo simply told Sanha.
"He got shot in the stomach Jinwoo can you check his injury" Moonbin asked Jinwoo.
"Sure" Jinwoo said

He checked Eunwoo stomach to look for any injuries.

"There's not injuries" Jinwoo told them.
"How I saw him get shot in the stomach!" Moonbin exclaimed.
"The way you're saying this sounds like you wanted him to get shot Moonbin" Minhyuk joked.
"Shut up you rock! I'm just surprised that he has no injuries from getting shot" Moonbin shot a glare at Minhyuk.
"I know why he has no injuries!" Myungjun said with a smirk.
"Why?" Eunwoo asked.
"Your soulmate!" Myungjun yelled out.

Every started agreeing with Myungjun

"It's not I don't have one" Eunwoo exclaimed.
"You do look at your tattoo" Myungjun pointed out.
"You have a tattoo too does that mean you're my soulmate" Eunwoo said out annoyance.
"No silly if we were soulmates we would have the same tattoo" Myungjun told him.
"Just shut up why don't you!" Eunwoo spat out.

Eunwoo always got angry when they talked about the soulmate stuff he didn't believe in the soulmate stuff.

"Anyways A.C.E wants to have a meeting with us." Moonbin told Eunwoo.
"Why? Are they still fine with us joining forces?" Eunwoo asked Moonbin.
"Yeah they just want to finalize it so both sides are not in that much danger anymore" Moonbin explained to Eunwoo.
"Ask them when it's a good time to meet up and we'll see by then" Eunwoo said with a smirk.

Ooo we finally get to see Eunwoo side
I didn't read over it again-