【6】

Beomyoo got a phone call from Jun

"Beomyoo I'm coming to pick you up right now" Jun told her
"What why?" She asked.
"Don't ask questions it's too dangerous to be there just pack all your stuff before I get there" Jun told Beomyoo with a serious tone.
"But"
"Not buts you're coming with me and that's final" Jun demanded.

Jun hanged up and Beomyoo went to pack up her stuff. She didn't want Jun more angry then he already sounded.

By the time Jun was at her apartment she had all her stuff packed.

"Let's go" Jun said.
"What about Jiyeon?" Beomyoo asked him.
"Don't mention her!" Jun snapped.
"Why" she asked.
"Stop asking questions it's not safe here what do you not understand?!" Jun barked at her.

Beomyoo is usually the timid type but for some reason she had this power in her body to fight back against the older male.

"You know what Junhee I don't understand I don't even know why I'm following your instructions. It seems perfectly safe here!" Beomyoo yelled at him.
"You won't understand this at all Beomyoo you're in danger and we just care about you so we are going to take care of you!" Jun shot back.
"No I'm not coming with you" Beomyoo said as she dropped her backpack.
"Kwon Beomyoo you better listen to me right now!" Jun told her.
"Why should I this is not the Jun I know the Jun I know is nice and understanding. Unlike the thing standing in front of me right now the thing standing in front of me right now is mean and controlling!" Beomyoo spat as she ran away.
"Kwon Beomyoo you get back here right now!" Jun yelled at her.

Jun's being a big meanie-
Also I didn't read it over again-