【11】

Jun came into the house with the biggest smile on his face

Jun came into the house with the biggest smile on his face. This is the happiest he's been in awhile.

"Woah Jun why are you so happy all of a sudden?" Sehyoon asked the leader.
"Ah you know I just let all my stress go and I went and had fun" Jun said calmly rethinking when he hanged out with Eunwoo.

Sehyoon chuckled.

"Is Beomyoo sleeping?" Jun asked.
"Yup" Sehyoon told him.
"Ok I'm going to head to my office" Jun told him.

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Beomyoo woke up in the middle of the night by her phone buzzing.

*═══Beomyoo woke up in the middle of the night by her phone buzzing

Beomyoo quietly sneaked out of the house

Beomyoo quietly sneaked out of the house. Luckily for her no one noticed her leave.

She waiting inside the other coffee shop waiting for Jiyeon.

"Hiiiii Beomyoo!" Jiyeon said as she brought Beomyoo into a hug.
"So where do you want to go Jiyeon?" Beomyoo asked the older girl.
"I don't know let's just take a drive" Jiyeon told her.
"Ok" Beomyoo agreed.

They went on a drive to a place where not a lot of people and since it was night time no one was there.

While they were driving something hit their tire which made a loud bang noise. And the car stopped.

"What happened?!" Beomyoo asked scared.
"I'll go check you stay here" Jiyeon told Beomyoo.

————
"Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen" Eunwoo told Moonbin.
"I don't know, by something bad happening do you mean here?" Moonbin asked.
"No I'm imagining somewheres else like a car or something" Eunwoo thought.
"You should check in with your soulmate" Moonbin suggested.
"Yeah maybe" Eunwoo agreed.
"Ok I'll let you be" Moonbin told him.

Eunwoo tried to talk with his soulmate but it wasn't working.

"Fuck" he mumbled under his breath.

He got up and went to the garage.

"Hey Eunwoo where you going?" Sanha asked him.
"I'm going out I'll be back, tell Moonbin he's in charge" Eunwoo said without looking at Sanha.

He got in his car and drove off. He had a feeling on where he was supposed to go so he went there.

He parked far away from the place he thought danger was happening and walked. He saw two cars by the first cars there was a guy and a girl talking to eachother and the other car there was a girl inside.

Eunwoo took a closer look at the people outside the car and he saw...
———————
Sorry for the cliffhanger ALSO sorry for not uploading in forever I feel so bad ima try to upload more <3