【14】

"Beomyoo what are you doing in here?!" Eunwoo barked as he walked closer to Beomyoo.
"I was looking for you" Beomyoo said frightened.
"Then why are you looking through my stuff?!" He asked trapping the smaller girl with his body and the wall behind her.
"I was ummm I thought-"
"See you had no reason to look through my stuff so why did you?!" He asked the frightened girl.

Beomyoo stayed quiet hoping Eunwoo would forgive her she didn't like this Eunwoo he was mean and scary she liked the caring Eunwoo like last night where he was holding her tight and helping her fall asleep.

Eunwoo roughly pulled Beomyoo out of the room but still without hurting her and closed the door to his office.

"You can leave my house now!" Eunwoo said sternly.

Beomyoo looked on the ground on the verge of tears.

"Why aren't you leaving!?" He asked.

Beomyoo didn't say anything she just back hugged Eunwoo

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry please forgive me" Beomyoo cried holding him as tight as she possibly can. Without Eunwoo saying anything he took off Beomyoo's hands and got out of her weak grip with ease.

"Go!" Eunwoo said.

Beomyoo was quick to leave the houses. She sat on the stone that was above the stairway fiddling with the ends of Eunwoo's hoodie that she still had on.

Once she calmed down she decided to call Junhee. He was the only one she could trust right now.

"Beomyoo thank god you're safe where are you?!" Jun asked.
"I'm at Eunwoo's house"
———————
DONE THIS CHAPTER FINALLY