【19】

Beomyoo woke up to a male voice screaming. She got scared afraid something happened to Eunwoo. She heard more screams with a mixture of omgs coming from the kitchen. She got up and walked into the kitchen.

What she saw was Cha Eunwoo the cold hearted tough guy. Screaming and yelling trying to throw stuff at a little bug on the counter.

"What are you doing?" Beomyoo asked.
"Oh Beomyoo you're here, please kill that thing!!" He yelled as he ran behind Beomyoo.
"It's just a little bug" Beomyoo shaked her head.
"I don't care kill it!"
"Cha Eunwoo I'm not going to kill that little thing! I'll put him outside to live" Beomyoo told him
"What no! You can't let that thing live!" Eunwoo told her.
"Look Eunwoo if you want it to die so bad then you can kill it" Beomyoo chuckled at her remark.
"What?! Fine, keep it alive just get it out of my sight!"

Eunwoo carefully watched as Beomyoo gently carried the tiny bug in her hands to the door.

"Eunwoo you're going to have to open the door" Beomyoo told him
"I'm coming" he squeaked.

Beomyoo carefully put the bug on the ground and watched it walked away.

"Byebye mr bug!!" She said cheerfully.
"And never comeback!" Eunwoo grumbled.
——
This chapter was inspired by that video of Astro being scared of that bug. I don't remember if Eunwoo was scared or not because it's been awhile since I watched that video but I though even though in this story Eunwoo is a mafia leader he has to have some flaws so I made one of his fears bugs! Anyways I hope you liked this chapter also I didn't read over it so sorry if their were mistakes.