【20】

"Jun where's Beomyoo?" A worried Byeongkwan asked.
"Oh she's at Eunwoo's place" Jun answered.
"Why is she at his place?" Byeongkwan asked.
"Oh thats because-"
"-Yo Jun we should plan the A.C.E and Astro alliance party, that's tomorrow" Chan cut Jun off.
"Oh right let's go plan that now" they said as they left Byeongkwan.
"Oh ok" Byeongkwan said sounding a little down.

"Beomyoo can I tell you something" Eunwoo asked sounding a little nervous.
"Yeah sure, what is it?"
"Did Jun ever tell you why you needed to live with them" Eunwoo asked.
"No they never did" Beomyoo got quiet.
"Oh ok I'll tell you then" Eunwoo took a deep breath. "Your friends, and I are all in a mafia group" Eunwoo finally told her.
"You guys what?!?!" Tears starter forming in Beomyoo's eyes. "You guys hid from me that you go around killing people?!" Beomyoo started making a run for it but Eunwoo caught up and hugged her tight from behind.

"Let go of me you monster!" Beomyoo cried as she tried to get out of Eunwoo's grip.
"No please Beomyoo please, you're safe with us we would never hurt you or let anyone hurt you" Eunwoo pleaded trying his best to hold in his tears. "I need you in my life Beomyoo you're my soulmate. You're the only thing making me genuinely happy"
"Why are you in the mafia?" Beomyoo lightly cried.
"I was born into it" Eunwoo sighed. "If I could get out of this life trust me, I would"
-
A little more drama a little more spice in this chapter! Anyways I hope you enjoyed!