【8】

"Sup Donghun I was just walking back home" Eunwoo said to Donghun

"What are you doing with Beomyoo" Donghun asked.

Eunwoo looked at Beomyoo and noticed the tattoo on her arm he remembered his tattoo.

"Nothing" he said.
"Ok anyways Beomyoo let's go" Donghun said as he motioned over to his car.
"No" she stuttered:

Donghun sighed.

"Come on Beomyoo you know that we're not going to hurt you." Donghun told her.
"But I want to live on my own not with you guys again" Beomyoo stated.
"Beomyoo it's not safe right now for you please come with me. We just want to protect you." Donghun said softly.
"Why is it not safe why is everyone telling me that but not telling me why I'm not safe!" Beomyoo yelled out in frustration.
"Because you want understand" Donghun told her.
"That's what everyone says!" Beomyoo yelled at Donghun.
"Beom"
"No I'm leaving!" Beomyoo cut Donghun off and started running off.

Donghun looked at Eunwoo and Eunwoo looked back then they both started chasing after Beomyoo.

Eunwoo was a pretty fast runner so he caught up to Beomyoo in no time and he did what he had to do. He picked up Beomyoo from behind and threw her over his shoulder.

"Let me down I don't want to go with Donghun!" Beomyoo kicked and screamed.

Eunwoo kept quiet and kept walking towards Donghun. Beomyoo was handed Donghun and as much as Beomyoo would struggle and struggle to get out of his grip he was just too strong.

"Thanks for your help Eunwoo" Donghun said to Eunwoo.
"No problem" Eunwoo said with a smile.

Have you guys seen the news about momo and heechul dating I think it's good that they're living their lives and dating :) as long as they're happy I'm happy