【12】

Eunwoo saw Jiyeon and his rival mafia leader Shownu by the car. He was thinking why would Shownu and Jiyeon be here.

"Why are you here?" Eunwoo heard someone

It was his soulmate talking to him.

"How do you know I'm here?" He asked.
"I feel your presence" she told him.
"Ok that doesn't matter but right now you're in a dangerous situation and you need to trust me" Eunwoo spoke calmly.
"What do you mean dangerous?" Beomyoo asked.
"Look I'll explain later just listen to me carefully" Eunwoo told her. "You wanna quietly get out of the car and go behind the bush I'll be there" he explained.
"Ok"

Eunwoo watched as Beomyoo slowly got out the car and went behind the bush.

"Where are you?" She asked.
"Stay there I'm coming"

Eunwoo came over to Beomyoo and took her hand.

"Let's go"

They got to Eunwoo's car and got in. Eunwoo started the car and drove off.
Beomyoo looked down at her lap.

"What's up why are you frightened?" Eunwoo asked not evening taking his eyes off the road.
"How do you know I'm frightened?!" Beomyoo asked.
"We're soulmates remember"
"Oh yeah"
"So what's up"
"It's just that Jun and the others are going to find out that a left and they're going to be mad" Beomyoo mumble.
"You haven't told them you left?!" Eunwoo was surprised.
"Please don't take me back to them I don't want to see them right now!" Beomyoo said on the verge of tears.
"I won't for now" Eunwoo reassured her.
"Then where are we going?" Beomyoo asked.
"My house"

They said in silence not saying a word. Until Beomyoo thought of something.

"Wait!" Beomyoo spoke up. "I still don't remember your name" she looked right at Eunwoo.
He chuckled.

"It's Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo"
————
Hopefully this is good because idk anymore