Training

Kylos Pov: " ill get it" I say getting up to get the door, I open it, "general Hux, is there something you need?" I say, he looks surprised, "oh no I was just coming to make sure you were ready for your training and it appears so, ill be going now." he says and leaves, "hey leia, we have 10 minutes I think we should go ahead and head out." I hear her foot steps, "alright then lets go" she says I open the door she goes first. The halls are jam packed with storm troopers, "excuse me" I herd Leia say, "don't do that, show them who's boss, like this, clear the way, thats a order!"  I say, all the troopers get in a single file line, "thats what I thought."  I say as we walk stright down the clear path to the training room. "act as tough as possible" I say giving her a fair warning I can see her about to talk but the door opens and she quickly stand up as tall as possible.

Leias Pov: The door flys open, I have a mini jump snoke and Hux come in, they stand in the very front and center of the room. "you two have been special selected to be trained for the first order, now for this training segment, you two will be battling each other, so we can find you strenghs and weaknesses , so then I can take them to your best potential. now grab your sabers and you shall begin." I hear snoke say, that terrifies me, fighting my only friend, what if I hurt him? I slowly go up o grab the saber, Kylo already has his, I look at him, and I turn on my saber, my eyes narrow, my hands tighten their grip. I run at him and strike, but he blocks, he strikes back, he keeps throwing at me but I continue to block, I'm still walking backwards till I trip over something that I threw to the ground earlier, he has his saber at my face, I close my eyes and find our surroundings, I put my lightsaber to his and I pushed back, I pushed , he flew back. he got back up " find your anger and realease it to the battle." I hear snoke say, I think about how my mom left me, how she sold me. I screamed with my anger and went with all i had and went at him, he blocked but I kept pushing through, he turned around to to a fancy spin thing trying to impress me I guess and I kicked his leg from behind and he fell to the ground, I had my lightsaber pointed at him, I was trying to grasp for air, "I've seen enough, you may go back to your room now." He said and exited the room.

"I'm so sorry" I said falling to the ground next to him, "what are you sorry for? That was badass!" He said sitting up. "Really your not mad at me?" I say back, I'm really surprised he doesn't go all crazy, "it was are first battle, and you just happen to win, and I know one day I'll beat you so it doesn't matter" he says explaining. I grabbed his saber and along with mine, I took it back to it's place. I went back to kylo, I held out my hand, "cmon, we have a full day ahead of us." I say, he grabs my hand, we go out and start to wonder the halls, "so what's your favorite color?" He says, wow he is really random I think.

Kylos Pov: "Dark blue, what's yours?" She says, I look myself up and down then back to walking "black" I say, she looks at me, "wow not like I could have guessed that." She says, I let out a laugh, "no it's actually red" I say laughing cause I can't believe she thought that. she nods her head and we continue walking, my leg still hurt from where she kicked me, I had no idea she was actually good at that, guess she's my challenger now. "Hey we can look around this ship and find our way around if u wanted" I said as we were still walking around, "yeah I kinda wanna get to know this place" she says. We walk out onto a big platform, there's all kinds of ships and a big control room up ahead, I point up their, "should we?" I say looking down at her, she looks at me then to the control room, "I mean I don't see why not." She says giving me that evil grin. we start off walking and then she starts to run, I try to catch up, she's too fast, she reaches the control room door, she stops in her tracks, when I get to where she is standing I then see what she's seeing, star killer base planning, it was huge, bigger than the Death Star, there was a list of planets, I'm assuming the ones were going to take out, I signaled to her that we could go in, we walked in and she went to look around asking people "what do you do?" and "whats your name?" she really had to know it all, I went to the front to see the galaxy, I could see all of our destroyer ships, I could feel the power, one day me and Leia are going to be the supreme leader, and make are own alliance, and let old things die and make a new start, "whatcha doing?" I hear someone say from being me, I jump, its Leia. "oh I'm just looking, thats all" she starts to stare me down, "alright well I'm going to find Hux, so you around" she says to me.

Leias pov: I left the room without saying anymore, I wasn't really looking for Hux. I was looking for snoke. my cape glided behind me as I was walking at such of a fast pace, I was willing to find answers and request a vist to jakku. I went to the elevator witch leads to where snoke is, the door opened, I walked in and bowed my head "master snoke, can I have a word with you?" I asked in the most polite way. He exused the other people in the room, "yes is there something wrong young apprentice?" he asks. " no no nothing like that I was just wondering, who am I? and what happened to my parents? I just want answers." I ask, he is hesitating, " well your parents were going to have to give up you and your sister, but they refused to tell us where you were, they were smart and split you and your sister up, they killed your parents, they are gone. They didn't want t kill you they just wanted to bring you home before they brain washed you with the Jedi ways, your sister got away but you came to us, the only reason they wanted you two is because you are powerful, you come from the palpitine family, you are his granddaughter." there was a silence in the room, this just made me more angry that no one told me. "and I would like to make a request" I say, he looks interested, " a request for what?" he says, "to jakku to eliminate my sister, and anyone who gets in my way." I say. I can sense that he is thinking, "we can arrange that for in 3 weeks, after you get your lightsaber." he says, "yes master." is say as he exuses me. As soon as the elevator door closes I sit on the ground, I think to myself, I will finally be able to not see the light side as soon as she is gone, I can always sense what she is going through and its been getting to me lately, she needs to be stopped before she gains the forces powers.