invasion of jakku

~1 week later~

Reys pov:  Some how I can feel my sisters presence, maybe she has come back for me? to take me back to our parents. I stand outside of the ship I call "home" and I can see a tie fighter, oh no. that can't be good, but where is my sister? wait. what if- no no this isn't true. I need to hide.

leias pov: as I'm flying the tie fighter, I can feel my sisters presence get stronger, I wonder if she can feel it too. "so are we just going to land any where or?" I ask Kylo, "were impress and emperor, whats stopping us?"he says, "nothing at all" I say with temptation and power. we land, and I get out first, I can feel my crown tipping, I hold my head high as I walk. "empress Leia? emperor ren? what are you doing here?" a person says, "were looking for a scavenger girl, she goes by Rey, have you seen her?" I ask, the person points to a broken down ship. I look at kylo and start walking too the ship, I can feel that she is near.

kylo: we have arrived on jakku, Leia has informed me that we are not taking or hurting her twin, just getting information. But I wanted her gone, she is the most of our problems. "I hate sand" I say, just trying to lighten the mood a little. "yeah I figured." she says as we reach the broken down ship.

leias pov: "hey its me, your sister, I'm not hear to hurt you I just want to talk." I say as loud as possible. there was a silence, then the door opened, her eyes looked shocked to see me.

reys pov: I open the door and see the emperor and the empress, I have heard of them but I had no idea it was a my sister, I stared at her blankly, I was confused she looked dark, I looked at what she had in her hand, a red lightsaber, I wanted to not believe it but it was true she had turned to the first order. "what happened to you?" I said in disbelief, "I should be asking you the same question. see I'm actually getting somewhere with my life, and yet again your a scavenger. now I need you to tell me how much you know about the force an I need a honest answer, are you a Jedi?" she replied, I feel disgusted, "your a traitor to the family." I say, "no, our family betrayed me."  I don't believe her, "mom gave you up to protect you, not so you could become what she fought for to be gone." she gives me a grin. "you know what you are? your difficult. and last time I checked, your parents left you, there not coming back." she tells me, I don't believe her. "lea." I say trying to reach out for her, then I feel like someone is choking me. its getting hard to breath, and then I see that my sister, the one I have been waiting for all this time is attempting to kill me.

leias pov: i force choke my sister, "don't ever call me that again, its empress Leia ren too you!" I say with all my anger and hatred. I drop her to the ground. " you don have to be this way, you can always turn back." she pleas.  " no never, I will never betray the first order, and my command is to kill you I will, right now I simply don't have a reason to kill you so I guess you can live." I say. "no, you just don't want to kill me, because you see too much of yourself in me." she says back, "no your wrong." say pointing a finger at her, "then strike me down with that killing stick, you traitor." she says, she just asking for it. "as you wish" I say pulling out my lightsaber, I go to strike but something stops me.

Kylos pov: I take out my saber and keep her from killing Rey, she looks at me with anger and frustration. "why would you do that" she says. "you said we came here to as questions not to kill anyone , just asking questions remember." I say knowing thats a lie. she puts he saber back. "I guess your right, she might be valuable." she says looking from me to her.

leias pov: I search her mind, she knows nothing of the force, I'm surprised. "wow scavenger I can see you know nothing, can't say I not surprised." I voice to her in her head. "get out of my head." she says. I turn over to kylo, "she knows nothing I think were okay." I say, I turn back to my sister. "we will be back, someday."