Captured

Leas pov: I sit on the ship, watching the stars go by. We didn't stop the order, there back and worst of all there after us. I can't let them do that. Not me not my child and most definitely not my husband, I have a tight grip on my lightsaber, anything can happen. Ben puts his hand on my shoulder. "Hey calm down it's going to be okay." He says, I turn around to face him. I put on a fake smile. "I know love." I place my hand on his cheek. I place my head on his shoulder, I feel like this is our only chance to a "normal" family. Anyways, I had no idea that Darth Maul had kids, more less grandchildren. I mean suprise suprise I'm a palpitine, but a maul? I could sense her, she's very powerful but lost. I'm afraid her power might be stronger than me and bens together. I mean we did almost take out the whole order with almost nothing, but even that wasent enough. The first order lives and I'm putting everyone I love life's at risk.  I really thought I was safe for once. we enter the Naboo system, this is bens grandmothers home land. he land on a near loading dock, I stand up trying not to trip over this long purple dress im wearing.  I take bens hand and guards make a line from our ship to the entrance, I think there high alert. we get to the entrance and we are greeted my Princess Resamerea and Senator luminara, "we welcome you to naboo, lunch will be served in two hours. these guards will lead you too your room." she gestures to the guards. "thank you, the resistance is very greatfull for the offering." I say then bow, I myself and ben follow the guards down a hall way of rooms it looks like. "heres your room have a nice stay." he says then walks off, I look at ben then too the door knob. I open it slowly, the door creaks. It revels a queen bed lined with gold, a nice bathroom in appears and a balcony, I look around the corner and see that it has a cradle and baby supplies, they must have thought ahead. 

Bens pov: I look around the room, its very fancy I didn't expect it to be this nice. Lea sest her stuff down and goes to the balcony, she has always been drawn to the ocean. I set my bag down and walk to the balcony, "hey whatcha doing love?" I put my hands on the rail. "just looking at the kingdom your grandmother built up." she says then smiles at me, wow she remembered what I said? that was atleast a couple years ago. I just wish my grandfather was hear too see. I wrap my hand around her waist and look at the ocean as she is. We might be hear for a while so we might as well get comfortable, I just hope my mother gets the new base done in time for the baby, she only has about one month left.  Im just scared she will die in child birth as my grandmother did. "how long do you think it will take for the resistance to relocate?" she asks, "hopefully not long. we could skip lunch if you want." I say. "yeah I can do that." her com link rings. "Commander solo here." she says. "hey its poe, um general organa- wants to know the new location of the base." she looks at her com link, that sounds nothing like him, I take the com link, "you are not Poe dameron, who are you and where is Poe?" I order. "ummm this is poe.." im done with these lies, before I can speak another voice speaks up. "they captured me!" Poe screams, I look at Lea and she looks at me. "rescue?" I say, she looks lost. "we don't know where there base is, not possible." she says, "yeah but we can track it." "how do you plan on doing that?" "alright lets go ill show you." I take her hand, we head back to the ship, I place the com link on a tracking device. "simple." her mouth is wide open. "well why didn't I think of that.", "well guess were going now. just walking right into our deaths but yet again Poe is my best friend and I will do anything to get him to safety." she sits down in the seat as I take off.

Leas pov: I sit down in the co pilot seat, I can't believe im going to the first order yet again for a rescue mission. But its fine taking into the manners that its Poe. I sit back in the seat. I look at the tracking device. "jakku? really." just the place I wanted to be that sandy death trap. I mean I do know it best since I used to live there bu im afraid that something has changed... we arrive into the jakku system. "yes I know you don't want to be here, but I bet poe does not either." he says. I mean he's not wrong. we land right outside the base. before I leave to go out I look in the ship for any robes, It could help conceal our identity. I pull out two black robes, I throw one too Ben, I slide it on and get out of the ship and start to run to the entrance, there are storm troopers. "hey!" they say I turn around to them. "you will open the gates and continue with your routine." I say while entering the base, ben takes my hand as I lead the way, I can still see poe, its getting closer and closer, I go around a corner. "troopers." I say while jumping back. i watch as they pass, "okay lets go he should be right here." I walk slowly too a room, I force the door open, there are troopers guarding him, I quickly kick those buckets off there heads. I then tend to poe, I use the force on the latches, they open. He falls to the ground, I get down to his level, hes still breathing, I pick up his arm and help him to his feet, ben takes his other arm, we start to try and run out. we get to the entrance. "we might make it!" I say, once re reach the entrance ten guards and the woman we encountered is standing before us. "it was a trap.." I wisper to myself. They take Poe and cuff my hands. They take us back in and im assuming to irrigate us. They take me to a seprate room then ben. They push me into the chair, it hooks over my writs. The woman walks in and the troopers leave.

Bens pov: They throw me into a cell. Now I have to make a plan to get us all out of here. The troopers are standing at my cell so its not like I can just force...... Oh yeah I can force myself out.  I walk to the cell bars to try and attempt to get out, they turn around and order me to sit back down, they point a blaster at me. Great. They turn back around, im guessing they already know what im up too. I hear a scream from the irrigation room, I shoot back up, my eyes filled with terror. I try busting myself out. They blast me, I fall to the ground. I don't think that was a blaster just a trankilizer, my vison starts to blurry, then black.

Leas pov: "get out of my head" she continues to try and force herself into my thoughs, I resist. "don't tell me what to do. you address me as empress maul now. Now tell me where is the new resitance base?" I think she is brain dead, I wasent notified yet where it was. "im never telling you, the resitance will not bow down to your power" she nods then leaves the room, while the door is open I can see Ben in a cell, on the ground. "Ben!"