escaping the first order

Bens pov: I wake up in the middle of the night, I go to get lea up, she gets up on the instant. surprising I tell you. I go and put on a black outfit, just a basic sweater and pants. I should be wearing more since its winter on most planets.i come out of the bathroom and she's in a black sun dress. she has one of her lighter capes on. "you look pretty good considering its 3am." I say. "ok ok lets go." she says grabbing up her bag and I get mine. we walk fast but trying not to make any noise. We get on a ship, I start it up trying to make little to no noise. she throws her bag over to the side and climbs to the co-pilot seat, we start the compressors and leave at light speed.

Leas pov: I can see the stars flash by while we leave. I can't believe were actually doing this. this is amazing, were not being watched by guards or anything were fee for the first time in nine years. Like I said years ago, its time to let old things die, and start a new chapter of our life. I always wanted the power but now I just want a family. And now thats its finally happening I am just over whelmed with joy. I can hear something go off. "ill get it" I say getting up. Its the hologram converter. I turn it on. Its Hux. "where are you?" he says, I'm panicked. "were not coming back and I am no longer Leia ren, its Lea solo too you." I say crossing my hands over my chest. "but you have to come-" he starts to say when I turn it off. I try to walk back, "what was that?" Ben says turning around. "oh it was h-" I start to say when it goes off again. I turn it on "WHAT!" I say before I realize its my sister. "oh sorry I though you were someone else." I say. "oh um okay, I was just gonna ask if you were on your way and it seems you are so ill be there soon." she says then leaves before I can turn it of.

Bens pov: I can hear the hologram go off. she comes back and sits back down. "who was that?" I ask, "first it was Hux and now he knows. second it was Rey she said she will be here soon." she says to me. "oh thats great but they can't find us at Ahch-to." I say reassuring her. we reach the island, we have a smooth landing, she runs out and starts to dance I've Never seen her so happy, she starts to roll on the ground she is laughing and smiling, I Never knew she could be like this, she truly is the best woman on earth, I run up too he and we both roll around wrapped In each others arms. we stop rolling till she is on top of me, she has a wide smile on her face she is so close I can see her every detail, I could count all of her freckles, I can see the dots of blue in her eyes behind the jade green color, she runs her hand through my hair, then presses her lips against mine, it feels different now that were different people. Were better people this way. we both get up and walk to the edge, she sits down on the edge looking out on the ocean. I sir down next to her I put my hand around her, we heard a ship in the distance. she got up and ran to the landing ship, the door opened and she ran straight into her sister, they fell down into a hug.

Leas pov: "I missed you so much" I whispered to my sister I had my hand in her hair. "I missed you too" she says. we both stand up. I turn back to ben who is just third wheeling, "so this is ben solo, not kylo." I say going into his arms, they shake hands. "so what did you want help with?" Rey asks, "oh yeah about that hold on." I say while going back to the ship barefoot, every step I take makes me feel free, I can feel the force guiding me, the is the right path. I go in and grab my lightsaber and my crown, I get bens as well. I walk out with them. "I want to get rid of these." I say handing ben his, he looks at it in disgust. we walk to the edge, she holds my hand I go to throw it when I feel a presence not one I have ever felt before. I turned around. Palpitine. "you belong to the first order." he says, "get out of my head." I say then I turn around still feeling his presence "we will see." he says, his voice makes me want to peel my skin off. I feel his presence leave me. "okay lets do this." I say throwing both of them into the ocean. I feel free of any pain now that its all gone. I look and ben and give him a smile. I take his hand while we walk back to our ship to get our stuff, were going to go to the base on Reys ship. I put my bag down and started to walk around the ship.

Bens pov: I got onto the falcon, I remember how my dad would take me on long rides. That was the good times, I walked around till I ran into Lea, she just hugged me no words, just pure feelings. "alright love birds we need to go, ben can take the blaster. Lea take co pilot." Rey said, we ended our hug, I climbed the ladder down to the blasters, it felt like I was 14 again. I sat down and just looked at it and all these memories came back. This is home. I could feel the lights of the force surrounding me, what I was typing to pull away from for 9 years and now its all I've ever wanted. This is the first time I have felt complete, like I don't need anything else, its all right here and its been here. The ship started up and we went into the sky, I wonder what my moms gonna say. I do miss her though. I can't imagine what kinda pain I put her through. But all I know as that I have changed, we all have, I'm taking a step forward and becoming the bigger person. I don't power if I have family.