Returning to the Light

Leas pov: I sit down in the chair and I can feel the memories that were made here, and I can see them, I feel the force, but not the evil, the good. I can feel it surround me, and I'm not trying to push it away like I would normally do. Im just letting it become apart of me, I can feel the thrill of flying again, I'm finally being myself again. Even after everything, I feel like that was never me, that was just something that came over me, this is the real me. The ship lifts off the ground and we go into light speed. it feels so good to be free. I can see every star in the galaxy, we reach a planet. its really green, we land and I ca see the whole alliance, then I see Leia, oh great I'm ready to get yelled at. we walk out and ten we get checked, "hey no there good we destroyed there lightsabers." Rey says defending us. Leia walks up too us, I bow. she smacks Ben, I put a hand over my mouth trying not to laugh, then she gives him a hug, I just look at every one, they looks so peaceful. she then comes up too me, "welcome to the family." she says then gives me a hug. "so when am I getting grandchildren?" she asks with a smile on her face, "in 7 month actually." I say smiling with one hand on my stomach. "really thats Wonderfull, congratulations!" she says. "thank you" I say, she but her hand behind me and started guiding me somewhere, I look back at ben and smile. "so we need to go over some things and your going to meet some people today." she said. "oh thats fine." I said. she takes me inside, she shows me a room. "this is where you and ben will be staying. we will get the baby stuff in soon." I nod my head and we keep going. we go back outside, "poe!" she says, "poe?" I say under my breath. he comes to her, "this is lea-" she starts to say, I go to hug him. "well good to see you too." he says laughing "well I see y'all have meet already." she says, "yeah nice seeing you too kidnapper, and yeah we kinda met a couple years ago." I say laughing, she takes me over to another person, "Finn I want you too meet someone." she says, he comes over I recognize him. "oh I have herd alot about you, nice to meet you." he says while we shake hands. I look over and see ben he's already looking at me.

Bens pov: I look over and I see her, she looks at me, I can't believe were actually here, home. I've been getting a lot of looks recently, they probably think I'm gonna go psyco on them, I think my mom adores lea. They come over too me, "you two are commaners now, I expect your best." she shoots me a look, "I need to talk to you." she says, I follow her, "yes mom" I say. " first off congratulations on the child, and I need you to translate some messages from the first order, they have a spy." I narrow my eyes, "who?" I say. "we don't know yet." well thats great. "okay wheres the message." I say, "we don't have it yet we have to wait for one to come in, and also where going to need to put you two in training, so you can learn the Jedi way." she says. "okay sounds great." I say I go to turn around. "may the force be with you ." I turn around and smile, "you to mom." I walk back over too Rey and Lea, "hey" I say, Lea looks devastated. "whats wrong?" I say. "wheres the wayfinder?" she says. "oh- I think we left it..." I said. "well we have to go back to exogal, to stop the emperor, he will destroy all planets in less then 24 hours, we started this we have to end it." she says. "when do we leave?" I say. "right now, but just em and my sister okay." she says then walks away, me poe and Finn go up to them. "hey you can't go alone." poe says. "well were going alone." lea snaps. "yeah alone with friends." Finn says.

Reys pov: "okay fine but if we die its your fault." I say turning back around getting into the ship, "so how do we plan on killing him?" Lea said looking at me while sitting down. "honestly I have no idea." I said flipping the controls on. "we'll great now we have a great chance of dying" she says. "no I think we have a good chance of winning." I say. "if were lucky, I don't even have a lightsaber." she says. "thats why were going back to Ahch-to to get some, legend says the there are many hidden." I go into light speed, we arrive to the island. "well see" she looks at me with her eyes narrowed and a wicked smile, I love her. We all get out, "Care to explain why were hear?" Finn says. "we all need wepons besides my self, legend says the there are many lightsabers of all the Jedi we knew before are here. so get too looking." I say then start walking away, my sister follows after me, we to look in all of the huts, I look in the floor board, I found one, I turned it on this one was green. I put it on my belt.

Leias pov: I looked in what was left of the Jedi temple, I looked behind the books, there was one I turned it on, this was a white one, I twirled it around. I put it on my belt and went to the next room, I looked through all the boxes I found another one this one was orange. wow I must be getting lucky today. I walk out and see my sister she has at least 4 on her belt, we walk back to the falcon everyone is already there with more than one lightsaber, "looks like were all set we just need a wayfinder now." I said, "theres one on snokes old ship after it crashed, its somewhere on Alderaan." Ben says. "okay well lets go then." we all get in the ship knowing this might be the next two days we will be living but its for every one else safty. we get on the ship just flying our selves to our deaths.