battle of krate part 2

kylos pov: we both sensed it. I look ahead and see the man I hate most walk out. Luke skywalker. "stop moving" Leia says to the commander. I can feel the tension grow in the both of us, that makes us strong. and were both in this together. I have waited so long for this moment, and now that its here I not sure what I can do, I have so many options. I wait for him to walk completely out. I grit my teeth. I turn around and I can see Leia getting ready to go down there and fight. I look back to him, with all the hatred in me I order, "I want every gun we have to fire on that man" they hesitated. before I could say anything Leia slammed her hand on the controls as hard as possible. "do it!" she yelled. They started firing.  I couldn't even see him anymore, this is great. All I've ever wanted to accomplish in life and I have finally done it. I felt powerful. Hux comes from behind me. "thats enough." he says to me then goes to the commanders. "thats enough!" he yells. They all stop and I sit back in my chair, Leia is still standing. "do you think you got him?" hux says sarcastically. "were ready to get moving" he says.

Leias pov: "wait hold on a second." I say leaning over the controls to get a better look, the clouds clear up, I see I figure walk out of the smoke. "thats impossible." I say with a sneer. kylo gets up to look for himself, I walk past him and walk down there myself, he follows. I walk down the staircase every step I take with pride of how far I made it. I reach the snow, I can hear the salt crackle underneath my feet. I hear another set behind me. I take out my lightsaber and so does he, we walk to him ourselfs.

 I take out my lightsaber and so does he, we walk to him ourselfs

"why did you come back?" I ask, me and kylo start to circle him. "did you come back to apologize, to try and save us from the dark side?" kylo asks "no" he says, he takes out his lightsaber, oh so he is willing to fight. I run at him, with all the force I can use to destroy him. he dodges so now I took his place and he look mine, kylo goes at him and he leans back and misses it. "damn old man guess you still got it don't you?" I say, "I failed you both. I'm sorry." he pleas. "im sure you are. the resistance is dead, the war is over, and when I kill you, I will kill the last Jedi.".... "amazing, every word of what you just said, was wrong. the rebellion is reborn today, the war is just beginning. and I will not be the last jedi." I step up. "then I will killl every single Jedi till they are gone. now lets start with you." I say charging at him, something is different this time, he's not moving. my lightsaber goes right through him. I turn around he is still there. kylo puts his saber through him slowly. and thats when we realize. we just got tricked and we look like fools. "see you later kids" he says then disappears into the unknown....

( yes I know its short but I will update tomorrow, the next one will be the rise of skywalker (3 years later) so if you haven't seen it then please don't read cause it will contain spoilers)