Captured

Kylos pov: Great soon she will find her way to the force then we have to take her down, hopefully we can provent that from happening. We land on Alderaan, the troopers landed before us and started raiding the place. I walk out with Leia by my side, we look around at the chaos around us, I wait for a sense of Rey. A storm trooper comes up to us, "the girl has fled to the woods" he says pointing to the forest, I nod my head to Leia and we both head towards the forest.

Leias pov: we enter the forest not a sound is being made, I have a strong sense of my sister, she's near. I look up into the sky, "you have to be kidding me!" I say I'm rage. "The resistance is fucking here, just what I needed!" I say with kylo following after me. He's not talking. I think he would rather not get yelled at. I feel a strong sense of my sister, I hear a blaster go off. I know it's her, me and kylo both take out our sabers at the same time.

I can hear her foot steps

I can hear her foot steps. "Rey" I say trying to reach her through the force. "Get out of my head" she says, I walk around the corner only to reveal her. She shoots, I redirect it back in her direction, she dodged it. Me and kylo keep walking in her direction, she keeps walking back, big mistake. She gets to a wall, "you have grown so much, I remember when we were little, before our parents sold us for drinking money. That must anger you, dosnet it?" I say trying to make her angry, trying to make her feel alone.

Kylos pov: We Walk around in a circle, keeping her from running. "The bb unit. You had it. Tell us where it is, now." I say, she spits at me. "Never" she says, scavenger scum. I force choke her. "That's what you think" I say while putting her too sleep. I put my lightsaber away, so does Leia. "We should have done this 4 years ago" she says to me. I agree in my head cause anything can piss that woman off. We have been dating for 3 years now I think I know when to keep my mouth shut that's for sure. We make it back to the ship, I put her in a cell just incase she wakes up. I sit down next to Leia, I put my hand in hers, she looks me in the eyes and puts her head on my shoulder, she stays there for a while, I think she's sleeping, but I don't dare to get up.

leias pov: I lay on his shoulder, all of my thoughts rushing through my head, Rey most definitely has the force I can sense it. And that my weakness the thought of losing, but also I have everything I need to keep her from doing so. And my mission was to destroy all Jedi bu what if I fail what if I become good? No I wouldn't, I would never betray the first order. I get up to go lookout of the window. I can see my reflection, all I see is my sister. The ship lands and I command one of the troopers to take my sister to a irrigation room. I go to the room to look at myself, what have I become? I'm a monster. well its too late to not be anymore so I guess I'm stuck with this, even though I enjoy being empress.

Kylos pov: I walk up and down the hallways waiting for Leia to come out of the room. she finally walks out, she looks stunning, she has her hood up witch makes her look daring. "ready?" she says. "yeah" I say I go for her hand as we walk to the irrigation room. She's still asleep. "we can just wait till she wakes" I say, we sit around in the dimmed room. Waiting. her eyes flutter open, Leia stands up, and so do I. "where am I" she says. "your our guest" I say. " so we know you have seen the map to skywalker." I say, "show it to me" lead says searching her mind. "I'm not telling you anything." she says. "both of you are afraid you won't be as strong as Darth Vader." she says. Leia gets angered and leaves. I follow after her, she's going to snoke. "great." I say under my breath. "hey wait what are you doing?" I say trying to catch up "she's strong with the force." she says under her breath. she's acting really calm about this. we get to snoke. "she resisted us " she whispers under her breath to snoke. " she resisted you?" he says in anger. "she is strong with the force and we were still un able to find the droid." I say then Hux comes in and cuts me off. "actually they thought the droid wasn't valuable to us anymore and now the resistance has the map to skywalker." I swear I will kill him. "we need to destroy the resistance base before they get to skywalker." he says. "yes supreme leader we will get the cannons ready at once." Leia says, then leaves.

Leias pov: I walk to the command deck, "start the cannons heading for Alderaan" I say "yes ma'am" I look out on star killer base. Kylo comes in, "you sister, she's got out and now she's some where in the ship." I turn around. "oh great." I say walking to the door. " what are you waiting for?" I say. "you go find him, Han Solo is here." he says, wow he actually has the guts to come here. I start to patrol the ship, I sense my sister, our force bond is only getting stronger as she learns the force. "where are you" I voice to her. theres no answer for a minute. "I'm not telling you, get out of my head traitor." she says. The alarm goes of I run as fast as possible to the command deck, "whats going on?" I say. "the resistance is here!"