Escape

Leias Pov: I walk back to the room, I feel powerful, theres no way I will Let her over power me. but I have to train so I can be at my strongest potential, I open the door and kylo is getting dressed, I just walk passed him like nothing happened. he slips on his shirt, "where have you been?" he says he kinda sounds concerned. I go to the kitchen and grab myself a snack, he follows behind me, "hello?" he says. " I talked to snoke." I say and turn around to face him. "I'm palpatines granddaughter." I say with zero face expression. "wait so you could be empress?" he says with realization. I nod my head, "we could rule together you know." he says, "first I have to get rid of my sister. were going to jakku soon." I say " it will be are first mission, we have about 3 weeks to train." he nods his head, "does she have the force?" he asks "no not yet but when she finds out she's a palpitine then she will go looking for answers then become a Jedi, thats why we either have to kill her or get her to join us there is no in-between" I say with my head held high, at thats moment in time I felt so powerful, Kylo began to walk off, "oh hey I forgot to tell you we will be getting are real lightsabers soon." I say with a smile on my face, thats the part I was most exited about honestly.

Reys pov: Its been 8 years since I last saw my sister, I still haven't gave up hope for finding her or my parents. I miss her dearly, she's the only family I know is alive, I can feel her, I feel everything she goes through. I have been counting the days since she has been gone, I still have hope that she will come back to me. one day.

Kylos pov: Leia is really powerful, I'm afraid she is going to see no potential in me and become stronger, I have to show her thats I'm at just as powerful if not more. Right now she is really tense I think I wanna try and go and calm her down, I look around the corner and I see that she is on her bed, I go and sit on her bed, "do you want me to make you food? or anything to help you?" I say trying to be nice as possible, I see a tera roll down her cheek, I wipe it up. "I can't believe myself, I'm playing my sisters death, what am I becoming?" I can't tell if she's talking to herslef or me, I go ahead and answer "your becoming who you need to be, you would never think of it if it wasn't right." I say reassuring her, I put my hand on her back, "its gonna be alright" I say, she looks at me dead in the eye, "it woulent be without you though" she says with a half smile. she hugs me, I haven't felt more right in my life, what she just made me smile I haven't smiled since I left my parents, she's full of surprises.

leias pov: I was in his arms and for some reason I felt really safe, like even if the world was about to end I would want to be with him, he made me feel like I wasn't alone anymore. I felt as if he understands me and he dosnet judge me cause he does the same things, we may have no mercy for others, but I will never let him get hurt and if someone dares to hurt him, its over for them. I look over at the clock, we have another meeting in 10 minutes. "shit we have a meeting in less than ten minutes!" is ay jumping up and running to my closet I an see that Kylo is doing the same, I pull out a dress and a cape to go along with it, I go change into the dress, I try and clip the cape on my I can't for some reason, "Kylo! come clip this on for me please." I say, when he comes around I hand him the cape and I turn around, holding my hair back. he's being so gentle, it makes me feel even more safe and more into him to be honest. I pats my back signaling he finished, I turn around and he has his, "I can't get mine either, do you think you ca-" he tries saying I pull him over my the sink, I stand on top of it so that I'm taller and I can see what I'm doing, look me a second. "done" I say, then he turns around, he puts his hand out for me to hold onto while I jump off the sink, I take it. "thanks" I say smiling right before I exit the bathroom. he stays right behind me, the door opens, the hall is yet again filled with troopers, "back in like troopers make way.now!" is said forcefully, we walk down the middle till we reach the meeting room, we take our seats, "wow someone got tough" kylo says in that he tone we had when we first met, "all because of you my dear." I say back, the door flys open, not surprised at this point.