palpatines powers

leias pov: i was in his arms I was where I was meant to be, I wanted this, he was the only person that I want. he has his hand on the back of my head, that gives me a sense of protection I feel like everything goes through I go through like I can feel that, I also haven't felt so powerful. I put my hand in his, there was a spark, like a real one I saw it. "did you see that?" I said to him very concerned, "yeah I did, I felt it too." he says, we both look at my hand, I'm so lost but yet I feel powerful? thats when I remembered, "palpitine" I said under my breath. we continued to dance because we rant just going to leave, I can't believe that just happened. wait a minute, if I have his powers then that must mean... Rey has them too. this is not good, what id she already has figured it out, I have to overcome her somehow, with all the hatred I have for her, I have to see her and not kill her, I need to find her weaknesses first, see id she's anything like me. "what if palpitine toys to kill me?" I whisper, "he's gone." he says back. "but what if he isn't?".. I'm very concerned not only for myself but for him as well. we can only hope for the best.

kylos pov: she still looks very concerned, I want to pop the question but I feel like she is too panicked right now, I just try and sooth her as much as possible while I can. I know how she feels, she feels powerful but yet confused of where she belongs. The ball is finally over and I walk her back to our room. She dosnet even change just straight to bed, I go over and sit on her bed, "hey are you okay?" I say putting a piece of her hair behind her ear, she turns around. "Yeah I'm fine" she says with a smile. I can see that's it Fades, " I just don't want to hurt you" she says. I grab her hand, " you can't hurt me, I love you." I say on accident. Her eyes start to tear up. "I love you infinity." She says. She knows how to make my day that's for sure. I run my hand through her hair, I can see her getting calm and falling asleep. She is so precious when she sleeps. I lay down next to her and fall asleep later on.

Leias pov: "don't be afraid of who you are, you will only become more powerful over time, but also it will come with I price, your sister

Leias pov: "don't be afraid of who you are, you will only become more powerful over time, but also it will come with I price, your sister. She becomes stronger everyday, one day maybe stronger than you. You have no chance against her, and you will lose your kylo, you are nothing, you come from nothing." I hear those words repeat in my head over and over, I look around trying to find who it is. It's all dark, then all the suddon theres lightning, then the face of palpitine is right in front of me. That sends me into shock and I wake up realizing it was only a dream. I'm soaked in cold sweat, I realize kylo is waking up, I look at the time, it's 4:34am, I lay back down quickly, right in his arms, I'm scaring myslef. What if I do become powerless? Then what? I'm just lying in bed I can't go to sleep. I close my eyes just curious, "come back to the light. theres still good in you." I hear someone say I look around to see who it is I can see a figure but I can't make a face out, "who are you?" I say in a sort of demanding voice. "you probably don't know me but I was once a empress like you, please turn back now the may be your only chance, I know you may think just because you are a paliptine means theres no going back, but blood dent mean anything you can change your ways and be the last Jedi." those words struck me, but there is no way the resistance would accept me, and I'm already powerful as it is. "no I would never betray the first order, aim their impress and I only serve them." I say back, "very well then you will regret it all in the end. if you ever need guidance just try and contact me." she turns to leave. "wait, I didn't get you name." I say, she does a head turn, "padame" she says.