21.

Kristoni Barnes

February 13th, 12:14 PM

"David, where are we going?" I asked for probably the tenth time.

"Don't worry about where we going mamas, just enjoy the ride," he smirked while grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Mhm," I said before deciding to take a picture of myself.

"Lookin all fly and shit," he chuckled

"I have on a simple ass outfit Dave."

"And? You still look fly, even with them fat ass glasses on your face."

I sucked my teeth. "They're cute fat ass glasses," I said while plucking him in the neck. "Straight from the hair store."

I looked back at Charli as she was sleep against the window.

"She acts like she works a 9-5 job, as much as she sleeps."

"Cause she do keeping those nappy headed ass boys off of her at school," Dave mugged.

"Psh please, she's not worried about anyone's son."

"Yeah aight, I might have to snatch someone's son up."

"Relax dad," I laughed.

"Can you at least give me a hint as to where we're going?" I asked getting impatient again.

"Nope."

I crossed my arms across my chest attempting to act like I was mad.

"You not even mad, so stop fakin' that shit."

After another 30 minutes we pulled to a nice looking house.

"David who's house are we at? Because I definitely would've dressed nicer than this," I said while pointing at my outfit. I had a two piece Nike Pro workout set, with some vapormax and my Northface.

"You look fine mamas, c'mon" he said as he got out the car.

He opened my door and I thanked him, before he woke Charli up and held her in her arms.

"So who's house is this?" I asked, beyond curious at his point.

I didn't even notice the big ass real estate sign with a "SOLD" sticker across it. I squinted my eyes and then turned around and looked at him as he smiled at me & pulled keys out of his pocket.

"You didn't."

"It's all yours mamas," he said while placing the keys in my hands.

I looked down at the keys and then back up at the house that stood in front of me.