28.

Kristoni Barnes
June 3rd, 1:45 PM

"Baby stop stressing," I said as I rubbed my hands through his hair, while he was laying on my lap

"Baby stop stressing," I said as I rubbed my hands through his hair, while he was laying on my lap. "It's your birthday, I want you to at least relax," I poured.

Not only was it Dave's birthday today, but it was also the day of his album release for Karma 2. I had watched him go from late nights to early mornings, while trying to get this album together for the world to hear.

"I understand that Chris, but niggas is playing with me. How the fuck do you lose a track? I'm not understanding that shit." He turned his head towards my very round stomach & began to place kisses on it. "Right lil' one?" He asked talking to her as if she was going to respond.

I shrugged my shoulders, "True," I responded agreeing with him.

"My feet are getting fat," I mumbled while wiggling my toes.

"Lil' ass sausage toes," he chuckled.

"Uh uh, ain't shit funny," I whined before plucking him in the head. "Pookie."

He glared at me, "You gon' cut that shit out."

"I think I want to post my maternity photos," I said while thinking about it.

I had decided to take my maternity photos early in this pregnancy, just In case. I was coming around to my 6 month mark anyway, so it wasn't too early.

"You sure you want everyone to know now?" He asked looking up at me.

"I mean yeah. We're never going to have complete privacy, and people are going to question everything when they see me with you tonight."

"I'm behind whatever you're behind fat mama."

"Uh uh, don't call me that."

"Oh nah, why can't I have a pet name for you too? Shits unfair."

"Boy bye," I waved him off before going onto my phone to find the picture I wanted to post. "Okay, it's posted. Now everyone knows."