Chapter Fifteen: My Babysitter Is...Sad Without Me (P.S. I Love You, Cadet)

Levi's POV

How many days has it been?

No...

It doesn't matter anymore.

I only care for how many times my heart's been beaten.

My father's abuse

My mother...(no need to say more)

The use of my body

The scars from war

Loneliness and depression

The people I love leaving me

And many more.

But the most i've gotten beaten was from these past three months. I didn't care for the amount of surgeries and therapies I was given here. No matter how many times they pierced my body with their blood curdling utensils, I still thought of him.

We couldn't contact each other at all. Which is why we came up with a lover's scheme.

"Levi...if we never get a chance to contact each other...then let's write letters. But we won't send them. Until we meet again..we both will read them."

"I...I'll do that.."

We write about what happened to each other whenever we can. And I wrote my letters. Today is the last day. So I looked at these three months of events in words..

Dear Brat,

My throat hurts like hell, It's hard to breathe, and it smells like shit. Everyone here might look like they're nice, but they're actually fucking rude. I asked for a drink and they're like

"Sorry, but you're not allowed to consume alcohol."

What the fuck?!!?

When i was with you, you would always get me drinks from a hidden storage with no questions asked. God! Nobody obeys me around this bitch. And then there are those stupid nurses. They're always fucking giggling. "Oh Levi's so hot!" SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! I really miss you. You're less annoying than these people. I hate it here. These are going to be the worst three months ever! Come back! I fucking miss you brat!

From You know who

P.S. I really do miss you...

Dear Brat,

It's only been three weeks and I am done. I am so tired of this shit. It seems as if every day I have to have some sort of check up or surgery. The doctors say that I'm not getting any better at this rate. They say that I'm not taking my medication right. I would've punched him where it hurts but I then realized that I was too weak to do so. I have gone through worse shit than this. But ever since I have fallen for you, situations like these are worst. I actually have something to worry about. I worry about you. I know how you can easily get out of hand with your emotions. You like to express your emotions outwardly unlike me. I feel like I am internally scarred for missing you this much. Every time I look over the chair next to me I think that it's you sitting next to me. But sadly, it's not. I hope you can survive these three months.

Even if I can't...

From You know who

P.S. Be safe kid. Please.

Dear Brat,

I am speaking into a computer so it could write this. The reason is because I am too weak to even pick up a glass of water. I am getting worse each day. I am unable to eat or drink anything. My throat is so dry that I can barely speak. I know that they're trying very hard to save me but I can't help but feel like most of these people here care about me. They probably hate me. People always have..I was never a nice person anyway. I really am trying to get better but I don't want to live anymore. I have already hurt you beyond heart break. Why would it matter if I come back? You would just grow to hate me. But even if I want to die..I still want to see you. I know how selfish it is. I'm not even considering your feelings but, dammit, I...