LMB 30

(another update again?! damn)

bob ross 

soobun: kai why is our gc named bob ross?

cutiekai: for future references

soobun: ... alright babe.

teahyun: yo. i may have made an oopsie and agreed with beomgyu with making yeonjun jealous

cutiekai: so is that... a happy accident? HA! badum tss

soobun: ..... kai no. also what? what for?

teahyun: ionno, bich want revenge probably since now yeonjun started having feelings for him back

soobun: yeah i know, im like the rant page of yeonjun when he was still confuse about his sexuality then when he's confuse about his girlfriend and now confuse with beomgyu and now how hes gonna prove beomgyu he likes him.

teahyun: damn wtf me too but with beomgyu now he wans me to help him with yeonjun who asks me to help him with beomgyu, aight i wish im getting paid for this shit

cutiekai: why do no one rant to me instead

teahyun: i do

soobun: i do....... oh

cutiekai: anyways so are these happy accidents?

teahyun: like yesterday?....

soobun: this is something to talk about personally and not some meters apart in the practice room.

teahyun: where are the other two anyway

cutiekai: they said they're going starbucks before going here

teahyun: idk why beomgyu asks me for favor when even he himself is already giving in for yeonjun lmao

soobun: yeah and this gc also have them as members they might read these

cutiekai: ..... so remember when taehyun was all 'yall just date already' in the chats before but we ignored it?

teahyun: I FUCKING KNEW YOU'RE ALL JUST STUPID ASSES THAT IGNORES ME SPEAKING FACTS

soobun: at least we're together now arent we

cutiekai: yeah... are we taehyun? wink wonk

teahyun: BICHES LET ME BREATHE

cutiekai: :3 you love us

soobun: you love us

teahyun: i have regrets

soobun: anyways, i think yeonjun has gotten better since he finally knows he's a bit bi and that he actually loves beomgyu lmao

teahyun: yeah but we'll make him jealous after what he put beomgyu thru lmao

cutiekai: .... do you guys think they're reading this right now?

beomgyu shuts his phone off and putting it on his pocket and sighs leaving a white smoke with his breathe as he do so. the cold weather of september makes him shiver, he left his jacket and gloves back at dorm since he didn't even expect mid of this month would be super cold that's suppose to happen on december.

but anyways, he couldn't believe time flew too fast already or maybe its all the time skips that happened in his life, even then things are still going on a process with yeonjun. but he likes it better than avoiding him to keep his bandage on his heart still but turns out his moving on doesn't mean to unlove the older anymore, its impossible anyways.

“hey,” he turns around and finally see's yeonjun who ordered their hot drinks. “you cold?” yeonjun asks him and he only nods before they both started walking together.

“forgot my jacket at dorms” he said before taking half the drinks from yeonjun to hold and the temperature of the cup makes his other hand warmer, though his other is still cold.

yeonjun moves the drinks his holding on his other hand and moves to held his unoccupied hand, making it warm with his and it made beomgyu look at him and the blue haired boy just smiles at him “still cold?”

beomgyu shakes his head “better” and they walk together.

“hey hyung?”

“hmm?”

“why did you lie to me before?”

“you mean back when i pretended i dont know your feelings towards me?”

“yeah”

“well, i told you i'm afraid to change our friendship. i think i just really really love the thing we have where we are bro's but are like the bestest couple and its stupid because i just like the thought that i could lose everything but i can go back to you”

“eh, you make me sound like im a second option”

“n-no! i mean... we're idols and i was confuse about my sexuality so, if i just straight go and ask you out back then we might just end up like my ex who i left when i realize my true feelings. kinda shit for me to do actually but i dont know how to figure shit out.”

“ah,, still it hurt me a lot.”

“im so sorry ba-bee”

“!! dont call me that!”

“why not? it sounds like baby~ bee~”

“i will literally kick punch you to the floor.”

“aha i'd love that”

“omygod you're a masochist”

“yeah well i read somewhere you wanna make me jealous, you sadist”

“ugh! okay fine, because i just went through shit okay?”

“okay” yeonjun smiles goofily “make me jealous and i'll show you i am and make you mine even more”

“y-you possessive bitch!”

“sorry this is choi yeonjun and you love me so you gotta deal with that”

“pfft... well at least we have each other now.” and they both smile at each other.