LMB 38

the cuties

yeoncool: guys... can i ask?

soobun: shoot

yeoncool: when, beomgyu and i had beefs going on.. it was taehyun who's always with him right?

cutiekai: yes 😔

yeoncool: and they always cuddle together?

soobun: yeah

yeoncool: and beomgyu calls him sweet names?

cutiekai: yeah they did, and playfully date each other too.

yeoncool: .... okay haha brb

yeonjun opens taehyun's room. he know he shouldn't be here but he cant shake off this feeling inside of him. he feels like maybe beomgyu likes taehyun now... since taehyun has always been there for him.

taehyun knows when he feels like he likes someone unlike him. taehyun do moves first bravely when he likes someone, unlike him.

he saw taehyun's phone unlock and the first thing he saw are folder of pictures of taehyun with beomgyu.

his heart aches.

“b-but... i..” he puts down the phone.

“did i love him too late?”

beomgyu and taehyun sat down the park, they just finished playing at the arcades and they're now eating ice creams. his mango flavored one and taehyun's strawberry one. “we can finally take breaks from practicing, we won all rookie awards too” taehyun smiles.

beomgyu hums, he can see something different in taehyun's big eyes as he bite his ice cream and shrudding at the cold. “taehyun?”

“yeah?”

“why...  did you ask for me?”

“just want to spend time of course and dont we do these all the time?”

“you know why im asking this hyun.”

taehyun sighs, finishing off his ice cream toppings first “kinda want to take breaks for a while.”

“its not about work right?”

“no.”

“then why?”

taehyun suddenly faces him, the ice cream on their hands melting “wanna kiss?” 

beomgyu glared “dont joke like that”

taehyun laughs “sorry... but, dont you think if only we have feelings for each other everything could've been easier?”

“i do, i joke about it. i thought you hate that thought?”
beomgyu grins “you like me now? huh?”

“nah, of course not. im happy we are what we are beomgyu”

beomgyu smiles “me too”

“so yeonjun is jealous of me?”

“yeah.. although its kinda cute seeing him pouty. im scared it'll driven him away"

taehyun laughs “no he wont. besides didnt we agree to make him jealous?”

“really?! so all these time—”

“i mean if im not stealing your time right now, yeonjun wouldn't probably be brave enough to finally ask you out as his boyfriend” taehyun empties his cup “im happy the two of you worked out... less problem with me”

beomgyu scoffs “how are you and the two anyway? you dont talk about it”

taehyun sighs “about that... so i told you my feelings changed right?”

“yeah?”

“remember i told you i'll ask soobin if i can confess to kai on his birthday? well things kinda.. changed”

“what do you mean?”

“soobin kissed me that night.” 

beomgyu's eyes widened, speechless. does this mean, they're cheating on kai?

“and i liked it... so i got confuse, but after days i found out that they both like me too.. the both of them pestering me that i fall more easily but these months suddenly i feel weird, i feel like im ruining their perfect relationship if i butt in.”

“but the both of them love you right? you said so. i think soobin and kai are honest, if they want you with them and if you want to be with them. you can worry later, besides love happens.”

“damn gyu since when you learned that?!”

“im no single man no more so you better get two!”

taehyun smiles “thank you beomgyu. im glad we stayed friends.”

beomgyu smiles “me too.”

yeonjun-pie: 😔 so its night already and youre still with taehyun... whos more do you love? me or him?

yeonjun-pie: 💔 and when i say i love you, you dont say it back too... like, do you not love me anymore? or was it bc i accidentally stole all the blanket from u last night. i swear it wont happen again. 💔💔💔💔💔💔

..

yeonjun-pie: beomgyu...

..

..

yeonjun-pie: i wont be home tonight. cooked a dinner for you even if you probably already had dinner with taehyun. see you tomorrow.