LMB 36

“so what i was saying is,” yeonjun who's ranting on the living room with two of his tallest friends cuddled on the sofa listening to him. “its illegal that my boyfriend is not paying attention to me”

“ha” soobin scoffs, though he's actually trying to listen to his friend worries “because beomgyu plays with taehyun at the arcade for like weeks now”

“exactly... and im not jealous” a pause “okay im actually very jealous.”

kai yawns “have you talked to beomgyu about it though?”

“about jealousy? of course not”

“what have you guys done so far being boyfriends though?” soobin asked this time and yeonjun's face immediately went red.

“we uh, we held hands.. his hands soft, i asked him what lotion does he use— oh and we also went out to date, i insisted on treating him even though my wallets kinda screaming and he's the one with hella cash and we snuggle all the time before we sleep.”

“that's sad”

“shut up! what have you two done though?!”

“well first of all, soobinie and i exchange clothes. he lets me sleep on his bed, we talk a lot about stuff, we fight and tease each other—”

“bruh that is not any better"

“but we kissed already hehehe”

“kiss... OH”

“have you kissed beomgyu?”

“no we haven't yet because he's with taehyun all the time..” the three went silent, thinking. yeonjun sighs and stands up from the chair “alright pals thank you this is my ted talk.” the two lovers on the sofa waves.

yeonjun-pie messaged beomgyu-bee!

yeonjun-pie: love, what you doin?

beomgyu-bee: love? im singing at the studio

yeonjun-pie: ME OR YOUR JOB?!?!

beomgyu-bee: ... what

yeonjun-pie: ;—;

beomgyu-bee: what is u talking about yeonjun. im about to go home now ure probably only hungry. meet me at the cafe lets eat together ☺️

yeonjun-pie: okay i love you

beomgyu-bee: hehe... by the way is taehyun home?

yeonjun-pie: no, i dont know, why are you asking? do you love him now? 🙁

beomgyu-bee: what have you eaten earlier ure saying nonsense...

yeonjun-pie: u better treat me food this time

beomgyu-bee: okay ☺️

“fuck i can't even be mad” yeonjun pushes his hair back and lays down on his bed, shirtless. blocking the light with his arm. “why am i so jealous?”