Chapter#1:The Event

Olivia
Saturday
May 25, 2019
4:00 am
    Beep, beep, BEEP! My alarm blared under my pillow. I dug under my pillow. Four am came across the glow off my phone. 
        "Ugh!" I whined.
    I opened my phone and canceled the alarms on my phone. This was the first day of summer, after all. The first day of summer is supposed to be relaxing, right? Let me continue. I attempted to go back to sleep. I tried to fall asleep for two hours. I soon fell off my bed.
        "Ugh..." I groaned.
    I got up and began to get dressed. I changed out of my purple pajama pants and black band shirt into a neon pink sweatshirt with black leggings. They are both complemented by neon pink athletic shoes. I grabbed my water bottle from my desk. I slowly headed downstairs not to disturb my family's sleep. I got to the kitchen and grabbed my headphones. I took a note from a nearby notepad.
        "Hey, went on a run
                                      -Ollie"
    I proceed to fill up my teal water bottle then I was off. The morning had a weird gray haze to it. I began to stretch, and then I was off running with white wireless headphones. I was a mile in when I first heard the whisper.
       "Ollie!"
       "Hello?" I questioned.
    There were moments of silence.
        "Help!" The girl said.
    I turned to see a girl who was up to my stomach. Even though her height, she looked to be my age. Her clothes were a camp t-shirt and jean shorts. Her face was pale, and she had a gash on her forehead. 
        "My friend hurt. Can you help her?" She rushed with her words.
        "Um, sure," I answered.
        "Follow me." 
    She ran in front of me.
        "Wait."
    I started to run after her. I lost her. I looked around to see an emerald glow in the cave.
        "Hello?" I asked.
    Suddenly, I felt a foot planted on my back. I slowly fell down the entrance of the cave. I landed on my back—pain shot through my body. I forced my body up and got back up with tears trailing down my face. I ran up, and the ground from under me suddenly crumbled. I slid farther than before. I attempted to grab my phone, but I grabbed onto a rock. Before I could look at what I was holding, a force knocked me out cold. 

Zach
Saturday,
May 25, 2019,
6:00am
    The loud buzzing from outside my room woke me up. I opened my window, glaring at my dad.     
     "Morning, kiddo!" He said.
    He was oblivious to the situation. So I didn't try to go back to bed. Instead, I fell into my desk chair. I started to check my recent messages out of boredom.
        "Riley: I can't wait to hang out with you <3."
    I smiled, feeling a warm feeling in my chest. 
        "I'm going on a date!"
    I started to giggle like a girl.
        "DUDE!"
    A voice came from my motor. My face dropped. I quickly opened which was still on. 
        "Whose Riley?"
    The voice came across again. My face flushed.
        "No one!" I snapped.
        "Awe, my bro's got a girl."
        "Shut up!"
        "Make me."
    I closed out of discord. My sister soon texted me.
        "To shay bitch!"
    My sister Kasey and I would have weekly game nights. I guess I left a voice chat on when I went to bed that night. I got up, and then a force pushed me to the ground. I immediately attempted to get back up by grabbing my sheets. Unfortunately, my hand held a circular object, and I landed on my butt. 
        "What the hell?" I asked myself.
    I started to examine the glowing neon orange rock. Another force knocked me out.

Sam
Saturday,
May 25, 2019, 
?
    I slept through the event—the rock kind of fell on my chest. 

Bailey
Saturday,
May 25, 2019,
7:00am
    I was drawing at my desk when everything happened. When I was thrown to the ground, and I took my supplies with me. The rock came from nowhere. Anthony ran into the room. 
        "What the hell, Bailey?" He said.
    He was rubbing his eyes.
        "S-sorry, I don't know what came over me," I answered.
        "Here's your rock." 
    He handed me the rock from the ground. It was glowing neon green.
        "What the hell?" I asked before I was knocked out.
    The last thing I remember is my brother screaming.
        "MOM!"

Evan
Saturday, 
May 25, 2019, 
6:00 am
        "Evan, wake up!"
    My little sister opened the door.
        "What's today's date?" I asked her.
        "May 25, 2019."
        "Oh."
    My family was prepared for what was my messed-up Destiny. I, on the other hand, was not. The first wave hit.
        "Mom!" Kara screamed.
    My nose began to bleed. My parents ran into my room.
        "Where is it?" My dad asked.
        "Where is what?" I asked.
        "Don't play koi, Evan!"
        "It would be easier to find if this room was clean." My mom pipped in.
        "Not now, Karren!" My dad snapped back.
    Suddenly in the corner of my eye, I saw a dark blue glow. I reached under my bed and grabbed the rock. 
        "Have sweet dreams." My mom said.
    I then blacked out.

Missy
Saturday
May 25, 2019 
6:00 am 
    I woke up earlier than I usually do. I rose, and my ears began to ring. The pain came to my head which knocked me down back to the bed. I looked at my surroundings to see a small mint green room.
        "Where was I?" I asked myself.
    I turned to see two familiar faces. I remembered we were on a family vacation. That's what my parents wanted me to believe. We were being evicted from our house and moving in with my mom's long-lost sister and her family—warm California to Cold Seattle. Let's say I wasn't looking forward to it. I went into the bathroom to get water when the first wave hit. My chin hit the sink, and I hit the ground. My mom popped up.
        "M-Missy?" She asked.
        "Mom." I cried out.
    She got up and ran to me. She saw my broken open chin.
        "Sweetie, what happened?" She panicked.
    I attempted to speak, but my mouth was hard to open. Finally, I tried to get up, but I grabbed something that knocked me out.