Graduation/Naruto becomes a Genin

Naruto was walking in depression, he had failed his brother, his sensei, and his friends. There was no way, that he could become a ninja now. He had totally embarrassed himself in front of his entire class. 

???: Psst, hey Naruto! 

A voice soon called out to the young boy from a nearby alleyway. 

Naruto: HEY WHO'S THERE! COME OUT RIGHT NOW!! 

The shadow emerged, it was a Leaf Chunin (middle ranked) ninja, he had silver hair, a green Chunin jacket, black pants, and black sandals. He also had the Leaf Village headband. This fellow was Mizuki, an instructor, and friend of Iruka. 

Naruto: Mizuki-Sensei, what are you doing here. 

Mizuki: I couldn't help but notice that you failed the graduation exam. Your brother (Y/N), passed with flying colors. 

Naruto: Yeah, (Y/N) is so much better, I can't believe I lagged behind him, and he said that he would help me reach my goal of becoming Hokage someday. 

Mizuki: Don't worry, there's still another way for you to pass. Have you ever heard of some secret scrolls locked away. 

Naruto: No, why though? 

Mizuki: Well I'm pretty sure that if you continue to study from those scrolls, then you can pass, and Iruka can make you a Genin just like that. 

Naruto: REALLY!!! THANKS MIZUKI-SENSEI!! 

Naruto ran off back home, and prepared for nighttime, when he would take the scrolls. 

Mizuki: Yes that's it brat, you've fallen right into my very own trap

Nighttime

Naruto managed to sneak out of the apartment while you were still snoozing away. 

Naruto: Wow, I can't believe that getting past Big Bro like that would be so easy! Alright then! It's time to grab that scroll!!! 

Naruto managed to sneak past any wandering ninja out in the middle of the night. And soon enough, he managed to locate the very spot that the scrolls were hidden. 

Mizuki ran off to find Iruka and tell him the news. 

Iruka opened his sliding door. 

Mizuki: IRUKA! IT'S HORRIBLE NEWS!!! 

Iruka: What is it Mizuki, it's like the middle of the night. 

Mizuki: It's Naruto!! 

Iruka: C'mon is he doing another prank? 

Mizuki: NO!! WORSE!! HE'S GONE AFTER THE SCROLL OF SEALING!!! 

Iruka: WHAT!! 

The whole village was in a complete confusion!! Why would Naruto of all people, go after something like the Scroll of Sealing? 

You soon woke up from all the noise. 

Leaf Chunin: Can you believe it? Why would Naruto do something like this? I know he's a troublemaker, but he wouldn't do this! 

Leaf Chunin #2: You don't think that the Nine-Tails is breaking free again? 

(Y/N): NO!! I WON'T LET ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN!! 

You got dressed in your clothes, and put on your headband. 

(Y/N): Naruto! I know you wouldn't do something like that! You're a complete pain in the ass sometimes, but you are still my brother!!