Shikamaru vs. Temari/The Guy Envious of the Clouds!!

At that moment, Naruto rushed back to where the other combatants were to join them. 

Applejack: Great job Naruto!! 

(Y/N): WAY TO GO LITTLE BROTHER!! 

You rushed over to your younger brother, and gave him a fist bump! 

Shikamaru: I'll admit Naruto, you were pretty incredible out there. 

Twilight: Well, you better be prepared Shikamaru, after all, you're up next against that Temari girl. 

Rainbow: AND LISTEN HERE SHIKAMARU!! YOU BETTER WIN THIS FIGHT!!! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, I'M GOING TO TELL YOUR MOM!! 

Shikamaru: Ugh, is she even serious right now?  But still, she's really pushing it by saying that. 

Pinkie: Uh, Dashie, I think he's still going to give up the fight even if you threaten him, even though telling the one person he's most scared of, will probably make him do it. 

Naruto: Yeah Rainbow, I'm kind of Pinkie's side with this one. 

(Y/N): He'll say anything to get out of this. 

Temari: Well then Slacker, I'll finish you off in a quick second. 

Rainbow stared at Temari, giving her an evil eye glare. 

Temari just stuck her tongue out at the rainbow-haired ninja. 

Rainbow growled in response. 

Temari walked off to the battlefield and so did Shikamaru. 

Shikamaru was bored out of his mind. 

Shikamaru: What the hell am I even doing this for? I became a ninja so that I could do what I want. But now I have nothing but work to do. Sometimes, I wish that I could just escape from it all. Like the clouds in the sky. Look at them, they're just flowing away in the sky, makes me envious, with nothing to do, and nothing to worry about. It makes me want to escape from it all! 

The crow, on the other hand, was not very pleased with Shikamaru's attitude. 

Crowd: COME ON! WE WANT TO SEE A FIGHT! GET UP AND FIGHT YOU LAZY ASS!! GET UP NOW!! 

They soon began to throw various things at Shikamaru, it was a good thing that there were no shuriken or kunai. 

Shikamaru: And there goes everyone in this whole damn crowd, the only fight they want to see is (Y/N) fighting that Gaara kid. I'm not fooled by their attitudes. 

Meanwhile your girlfriends were watching Shikamaru from afar, paying very special attention to his attitude. 

Sakura: What is Shikamaru doing? He's just lying down on the ground like it's no one's business. 

Fluttershy: It's like he's totally not interested. 

Choji: That's just Shikamaru for you. 

Choji was sitting right next to the girls. 

Anko: And where did you come from? 

Sonata: He was sitting there the whole time just munching on potato chips. 

Choji: Yeah, Shikamaru will probably find a way to give up on the battle at the very second he finds an opportunity to do so. 

Ino: WELL THEN! HE JUST NEEDS THE RIGHT ENCOURAGEMENT!! 

Fluttershy: And what kind of encouragement? 

Ino: This! GO SHIKAMARU! GET INTO ACTION RIGHT NOW AND TAKE THAT BITCH DOWN!!