Anko and Orochimaru/Battle Against the Sound!

Anko kept moving throughout the forest, nighttime began to fall as she continued to move. 

Anko: That report I received about the dead Grass ninja was true. They were dead when I encountered them on the way here. But I didn't think it would be so gruesome. Not only were they cut apart, but there were also poison marks, similar to that of a snake. There's only one man I know who is capable of that. My own master. 

You continue to rush through the Forest of Death searching for Orochimaru. 

(Y/N): Damn, where could that Snake bastard be? I have to find him and fast! 

You soon cross Anko's path, and you both stop. 

Anko: Hey, you're (Y/N) Uzumaki right? What are you doing here, you're supposed to be with your team. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I know. But listen Anko, this isn't the time. Orochimaru is in this forest. He attacked us, and I don't want him getting away. 

Anko: No kidding, he stole a scroll from the Hidden Grass Team, and now he's somewhere in here. I came here to put a stop to him too. 

(Y/N): I thought so, from what I've heard, you were his student. 

Anko: That was a long time ago, but I want him dead. He just threw me aside like a pile of garbage. And now, he probably wants to kill Lord Third. 

(Y/N): I would never forgive him if he did. I can't believe he was one of Lord Third's students. I'm glad I didn't admire him like the other Sannin. 

Anko: I know how you feel right now. It's too bad I respected him too much when he was my Sensei. 

???: Oh dear, am I interrupting you both. 

That creepy voice was way too familiar, it was Orochimaru. 

Orochimaru appeared behind the both of you. 

Orochimaru: It's been far too long Anko. And you have come too (Y/N), I never thought you would be a fool to fight me again.

(Y/N): I don't want a demonic freak like you destroying my home, or the people I love, that's why I'm going to take you down. 

Anko: And so will I Orochimaru. I know all of your jutsu skills, there's nothing you can do. 

Orochimaru pulled down his eye to intimidate you both. 

Orochimaru: Fine, I'll play with you both for a bit. 

Orochimaru slithered towards you both, but you both jumped up. 

(Y/N): Wind style: BLOWING GUST JUTSU! 

You activate a huge gust that spreads several tree bark around the snake man. 

Orochimaru: Where did they go? 

Anko: HERE! 

Anko takes out some daggers from her coat and throws them at her former mentor. 

Orochimaru notices and sends snakes from his arms, knocking the daggers away. 

Orochimaru: Nice try Anko, but I know you too well to fall for that. 

You charge behind him. 

(Y/N): Then try this freakshow! ICE STYLE! ICE CHAIN JUTSU! 

You stab the tree behind you, and many ice chains shoot out, grabbing Orochimaru and holding him in place. 

Orochimaru: A NEW JUTSU!