Part 1 Final Opening!

You, Naruto, and Sasuke stand in a circle with Sasuke giving a disdained glare with his sharigan eyes. He throws what appears to be his headband, with the leaf symbol crossed out. 

Title Card! 

You, Naruto, Shikamaru, Adagio, Neji, Sonata, Kiba, Aria, and Choji all stand on top of a cliff looking over the forest, you all jump off and start running (Naruto style). 

You guys jump through trees, activate your jutsus, throw kunai and shuriken, and dodge any attacks coming at you. 

An image of Sasuke's curse mark is seen. 

Your girlfriends are seen at your house looking at the sky, hoping for your safety. 

Images of Itachi, Kabuto, and Orochimaru smiling are shown variously. 

Sakon, Tayuya, Kidomaru, Jirobo, and Kimmimaro are shown doing threatening poses, including Kimmimaro showing what appears to be a knife at the screen. 

Lee and Guy jump, kick, and strike a pose with a glimmering smile in the next image. 

The Leaf Ninja, including your harem, Shino, the Jonin Squad Leaders, and Jiraiya are shown, followed by Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara respectively. 

Naruto races for Sasuke, with pictures of everything you guys have been through appearing. Sasuke gives Naruto an evil glance with his eyes. Naruto rages, and displays some of the Nine Tails' chakra. 

Ending with Sasuke's headband landing in a wall, with a kunai, holding it up.