Phase 1/A Written Test!!

All of the young Genin walked inside a huge classroom and took their seats on the desks. Six ninja in particular were watching over you, your brother, your allies, and your girls. 

All six of them were wearing headbands with the symbol of a song note on it. 

One of them had bandages covering his face, minus his right eye. Another had a helmet, and wind holes on the palms of his hands. The remaining 4 were females. One had black hair with a pink bow. One was yellow skinned, and wore fingerless gloves. She looked to be the leader of the six. Another had her blue hair in a ponytail and had a smile on her face. Finally the last one had her purple and aquamarine hair in pigtails. She looked to be the most aggressive out of the six. 

???: This is it, we have to get knowledge on that guy, Sasuke Uchiha. 

???2: Adagio, can't we eat first! I really want some ramen!! 

???3: Shut up Sonata, you're so annoying. 

???4: You zip it Aria. You both are overbearing. 

Aria: HOW ABOUT YOU ZIP IT KIN, YOU BITCH!! 

Kin: What did you call me? 

???5: Ugh, there they go again. 

???6: This is why Lord Orochimaru keeps pestering us, and telling us to get along!! 

Adagio: Zaku and Dosu are right, we can't keep arguing like this. Lord Orochimaru entrusted us with this task, and we must see through to it. 

Sonata: Yeah, yeah, but still, he respects Four-Eyes more than he does to us. 

Adagio: That's because he's Lord Orochimaru's right hand. 

Aria: No duh. 

Zaku: Let's just get it over with already. 

Dosu: Agreed, we have work to do. 

The six sat on their desks and prepared for the first phase. 

A tall Jonin ranked ninja came forward. He wore his headband on his head, a big jacket, a black shirt and black pants, and black sandals. This man was Ibiki Morino. He was the first examiner. 

Ibiki: Attention all Genin ninja. Welcome to the First phase of the Chunin Exams. I am your first examiner, Ibiki Morino. In order to test your intelligence, let's have a written test shall we. You will have to answer a total of 10 questions, and you can't cheat at all. If any of you are caught cheating, you will fail. If one of your teammates doesn't get enough points, the entire squad fails. 

Sonata raised her hand. 

Sonata: What happens if we attack any of the students who are trying to cheat off of us? 

Ibiki: Then that also counts as a fail. 

Sonata: But what if we all get passing grades? 

Ibiki: Then you all make it to the next portion of the Chunin Exams obviously. 

Sonata: OKAY THANK YOU! 

Aria and Kin: Moron

Dosu and Zaku: Idiot. 

Adagio: God damn it Sonata FOCUS!! 

Pinkie: Hehehe, I like her. 

Ibiki: Anyway, begin! 

All of you begin reading the questions and attempting to answer them. But the questions look so advanced. 

(Y/N): I can solve these questions easily. But I hope Naruto knows what's really going on here.