Hinata vs. Neji!/The Hyuga Clan Struggle!!

You and your friends were congratulating Naruto for his victory. Kiba was still in pain, but he still would have congratulated Naruto with respect. 

Fluttershy: So, who will fight who in the next battle? 

Rarity: That depends, but I'm guessing Hinata will fight next. 

Naruto: SHE'LL WIN I KNOW IT!! 

Hinata blushed in happiness. 

Hinata: T-Thank you Naruto. 

The computer once again began deciding the next match, and then it came up on the screen. 

Hinata Hyuga vs. Neji Hyuga. 

Twilight: Woah! Hinata's going to fight Neji! But aren't they from the same family? 

(Y/N): Well, Neji is from the side branch of the Hyuga Clan. Hinata is the daughter of Hiashi Hyuga, the head of the clan. He wasn't the best father in the world though, he would usually put her into fights, and was kind of disappointed by the outcome. But he did protect her a lot, and he does care about her deeply at heart. There is someone stronger than her though, her kid sister Hanabi. 

Fluttershy: Ah that's right! Little Hanabi! She was so cute! 

(Y/N): Yeah, she would usually come see me train while Naruto and Hinata were usually spending time together behind their father's back. Even though Hiashi forbid Hinata from seeing Naruto for quite a while, he didn't forbid Hanabi. She would still come see me train, and I think she really liked me. I really got to know her too. But then she had to stick up for Hinata once that event happened. 

Applejack: What happened? 

(Y/N): Well, it's kind of the reason why Neji has a huge hatred for the Hyuga Clan's main branch, that includes Hinata. His father Hizashi, who was Hiashi's twin brother died, and Hiashi was too blame, I don't know most of the details, but I think Hinata was also involved for some reason. 

Sakura: Then what happened? 

(Y/N): Hanabi came to me one day and told me the events. Neji and Hinata had a sparring match, and Neji got so angered by all the events that had happened, as well as the sadness and pain he went through after his father died, that he nearly killed Hinata. 

Pinkie: WOAH! That's quite deep. 

(Y/N): Yeah, Hiashi stopped the match and saved Hinata, and I think he punished Neji severely for trying to hurt his princess. I don't know exactly what happened after that. Hanabi said she just rushed to take care of Hinata at that moment, but I don't think it was very pretty. 

Twilight: That's pretty sad, I just hope Neji doesn't get so angered in this battle. 

Neji and Hinata went down to the battlefield. And prepared for the match. 

Hinata: Neji, please, I know you have hatred towards me and my father, but I don't want this toxic relationship. 

Neji: Lady Hinata, I'm giving you one last warning before this battle begins. Withdraw now. I will not show you any mercy whatsoever. 

Hayate raised his hand to begin the match, and just like that- 

Hayate: BEGIN! 

Neji activated his Byakugan and began to attack Hinata with his fists, to be more accurate, the palms of his fists. 

Ino: Woah, Neji's using his fists to attack Hinata like that. 

Tenten: Yeah, Neji, Hinata, and the rest of the Hyuga Clan specialize in the Gentle Fist Technique, you see Neji can sense, touch, and deactivate the chakra in one's body, by the use of his palms. It's quite effective. 

Lee: Neji is quite a strong fighter, and I hope to beat him someday! But I just hope that he doesn't treat Ms. Hinata so roughly. 

Neji kept attacking Hinata, and she just kept on the defensive. 

Neji: Why do you keep on the defensive? 

Hinata: Because I won't harm you. I don't want this hatred to continue Neji! 

Neji: You are completely naive. I will have to end this. 

Neji struck Hinata's heart, and she began to cough up blood severely. 

Naruto: NO HINATA! 

Blood continued to drip from her mouth, and she began to struggle to stand. 

Neji: I am warning you right now. This is the last chance you have to surrender. If you continue to pursue in the battle, then you will die. 

Hinata managed to get up, despite her injuries. 

Hinata: No Neji! I won't give up, no matter what! I will continue to fight, and I will never give in. Because, that is my ninja way! BYAKUGAN! 

Hinata activated her Byakugan, and began to charge towards Neji. She soon changed to the offensive, and Neji then changed to being on the defense. 

(Y/N): So it looks like they're changing it up. 

Celestia: How interesting. 

Kurenai: Hinata has always been the one to continue the fight, even if she would fall down in defeat, even if she would keep failing her missions because of her kind demeanor, she would always persevere. She will continue to get stronger and stronger the more she keeps fighting. 

Neji: She's actually managing to get me on the defensive, but I will still win this. 

Hinata hit Neji in his knees, and his arms. 

Neji: Ah! 

However her heart felt pain again, she once again coughed up blood, and continued to do so for a while. 

Neji: Why do you continue to persist, just give in already! 

Hinata: NO, I'LL NEVER GIVE IN! 

Hinata continued to attack Neji, he followed with some counterattacks and managed to hit Hinata even more in her heart area. Hinata struggled and struggled to keep fighting, until eventually she fell down in unconsciousness, with tears in her eyes. 

Hayate was horrified, but gave the victory reveal anyway. 

Hayate: The winner of this match ..... is ..... Neji Hyuga. 

Naruto: HINATA! 

Naruto quickly rushed over to his closest friend in desperation! 

Naruto: HINATA PLEASE DON'T DIE! PLEASE!! 

You and the other girls rush over to check up on her. 

(Y/N): Don't worry Naruto, I can still save her, she'll be alright. 

Naruto: Thank you (Y/N)! THANK YOU! 

Naruto was weeping a little at Hinata's loss. 

Neji: Why should you feel sorry for her Naruto. Face it, you and Lady Hinata are both complete failures. You can't change your destiny the day you were born. And she certainly can't change hers whatsoever. 

Naruto growled in complete anger and hatred for Neji, and rushed towards him, to give him a complete beatdown. But then Lee stopped him. 

Naruto: WHAT THE? Bushy Brow? 

Lee: Naruto, now is not the time. I understand how upset you are, but fighting Neji here won't be the right opportunity. Once the finals come you will have you chance to avenge Ms. Hinata. 

Naruto soon calmed down. 

Naruto: Okay. 

Naruto picked up Hinata and took her to you to heal her. 

Naruto sat by her side the whole time, he wanted to make sure she could wake up to a face that she always make her smile. 

Naruto: Just hang in there Hinata.