A New Mission!/To the Land of Waves!!!

Days have passed ever since, you met Kakashi and joined his squad. Not only did you and Sakura become a couple, but you felt yourself getting along a little bit better with Sasuke. He was still a jerkass, but he did show a little compassion. Naruto was also maturing a little bit, he was always looking out for you and the others. Sunset, Twilight, Rainbow, AJ, Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy, got along super well with Celestia and Luna, their missions, as well as yours were fairly simple, and nothing to write home about. 

These missions were "D Ranked" and were simply main chores, like babysitting, looking for lost pets, watering flowers, and picking up trash, the usual stuff. Naruto kind of got humiliated every now and then, but you did cheer him up like any good bro would do. You and Kakashi became quick friends, managing to keep everyone else under control. 

You and Sakura were simply perfect together, going out for dinner, training together, looking at the sunset, and she would even hang out with you at your house. Your relationship was simply adorable. The girls heard about this, and well they were happy for you guys, but also felt a little bit jealous. 

Twilight: Aw man, now I couldn't confess to (Y/N)

Sunset: Well there go my chances, SHIT

Rarity: HOW HORRIBLE! I COULDN'T CONFESS, AND AFTER ALL THOSE TIMES I HELPED HIM WITH HIS OUTFIT

Fluttershy: AWWW! I COULDN'T ADMIT IT TO (Y/N)

Applejack: Sakura you better be a good match for (Y/N)! Or you're getting punched, in the face, repeatedly

Pinkie: Aw phooey! I lost my chance! 

Rainbow: GOD DAMN IT! SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!! 

Anyway, you guys were now before a council meeting, with 2 recognizable faces, Iruka, and Sarutobi. 

Sarutobi: Now then, I believe I heard you all saying Naruto is complaining about these missions. 

Naruto: HELL YEAH I AM OLD MAN! I MEAN THESE ARE JUST CHORES! I mean I know that we're still getting paid, but come on!! We should go out and fight villains, or be bodyguards something like that! 

Iruka: Naruto show some respect, these missions help prepare you for the higher ups. Let you smooth into relaxation, that way your chakra is controlled. 

Sasuke: I'm actually with Naruto on this one. These missions are lame. 

Rainbow: I agree with Sasuke too. Feels strange to say but, yeah. 

Celestia: Now Rainbow Dash, we have to be calm and patient about this. 

Sunset: Yeah, Lord Third will let us know when we are ready, we're just not yet. 

Naruto: SUNSET! COME ON, WE'RE NINJA! DON'T STOOP TO THAT LEVEL!! COME ON OLD MAN! I'M NOT A BRATTY TROUBLEMAKER ANYMORE!! GIVE US A HIGHER MISSION!! 

Sarutobi chuckles. 

Sarutobi: Alright Naruto, you've peaked my interest. I'll admit, your determination impresses me. Kakashi, Luna, and Celestia, you're squads will be paired for a C-rank mission. 

Rainbow, Naruto, Applejack, and (Y/N): HELL YEAH!! 

Rarity: Ooh, this should be interesting!! 

Pinkie: Alright Lord Third, what's our task? 

Sarutobi: You're mission is to escort a bridge builder back to his home in the Land of the Waves. You see, he's building a very important bridge over there.