Opening 2

You, the girls, Naruto and Sasuke look into the sunset, as the Title Card appears. 

Naruto does some awesome poses with his fists, and his kunai. 

You swing your sword in awesome directions, and show off your jutsus, including the ice technique. 

Sasuke crosses his arms, acting all serious and jerk-like as always. 

Sakura, Twilight, Sunset, and Rainbow appear doing peace sign poses. Rainbow sticking her tongue out, Sakura doing a cute face, and Twilight and Sunset laughing. 

Rarity poses her hair, with Applejack rolling her eyes. Fluttershy giggles and Pinkie jumps in excitement. 

Kakashi, Celestia, and Luna are reading books together, and the ladies sigh when they realize what Kakashi is reading. 

Neji and Tenten appear. With Tenten preparing her ninja tools, and Neji crossing his arms. Lee arrives with a kick and a thumbs up. 

Shikamaru sighs, Choji chomps on potato chips, and Ino starts complaining about their attitudes as they all appear. They soon get their acts together. 

Shino appears as normal, Kiba too, with Akamaru popping out of his jacket, and Hinata appears blushing while thinking about Naruto. 

You, and all your friends, and girlfriends stand in a circle. 

Kakashi, Luna, and Celestia soon appear with Kurenai, Asuma, Anko, and Guy all doing poses. 

Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari appear in threatening poses. 

You, Naruto, and Sasuke appear in a stand off with Gaara. Above all of you Orochimaru's eyes and smile appear. 

All of the teams appear in separate locations. 

Naruto and Neji clash with each other dealing heavy blows. 

You face off with Gaara, dodging all of his sand attacks. 

The curse mark appears on Sasuke's neck, as well as the one for Anko. 

Naruto screams as he feels the Nine-Tails power. 

Sakura faces with Ino. And the two begin exchanging blows. 

Kabuto emerges, with a sinister look, while pushing in his glasses. 

Naruto struggles to get up from fighting Neji, while you struggle to get up from fighting with Gaara. You both rush towards them and punch the screen. 

Sunset, Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rarity, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Shikamaru, Choji, Lee, Neji, Kiba, Shino, Temari, Kankuro, Gaara, Sasuke, Naruto and you emerge from back to front as the screen fades to white.