Rock Lee vs. Gaara!/FOR YOU GUY-SENSEI!!!!!

Hinata soon awoke and Naruto smiled upon seeing her. 

Naruto: HINATA! YOU'RE OKAY! 

Naruto hugged Hinata super tightly. 

Hinata smiled warmly upon seeing Naruto, but she also began blushing a lot! 

Hinata: Naruto, I lost didn't I. 

Naruto: I know, and don't worry. I won't let this go undone. I'm going to get Neji for this. 

(Y/N): You'll get your chance soon Naruto, but first, let's see who's next. 

The computer once again scrolled through it's choices and then the next match came up. 

Rock Lee vs. Gaara. 

Gaara: So, that kid with the bowl haircut and eyebrows is my opponent. I'll finish this quickly. 

Lee: I'm ready for this battle. I have full wishes that Guy-Sensei will be watching with full interest. 

Lee and Gaara descended down to the battlefield. 

Lee: I look forward to this battle, I will show you all of my strength. 

Gaara smiles with confidence. 

Gaara: Fine then, let's see what you're made of. 

Baki looked with some concern. 

Baki: Gaara is still pretty unstable, let's just wish that his mental condition doesn't end up causing anything fatal. 

Kankuro: So it looks like Gaara finally gets to go after us. 

Temari: His opponent is that kid? He doesn't look like much of a challenge. 

Baki: Not necessarily true, you can't judge your enemy by their looks alone. 

Hayate raised his hand, and annouced the beginning of the battle. 

Hayate: AND START! 

Gaara summons sand from his gourd, and tries to attack Lee with it, but the Bushy Brows dodged the Sand ninja's sand with ease. 

(Y/N): Wow, Lee is amazingly fast! 

Tenten: That's Lee for you, he's the fastest member on our team. 

Guy: And he also has the power of youth on his side!! 

Twilight: Wow, I didn't really take Lee too seriously when we first met, but now he's a really fast and powerful fighter! 

Lee continued to dodge Gaara's sand attacks, and then used rapid punches and kicks to blow the sand away from his opponent. 

Lee: I've got you now! 

Lee kicked Gaara in the stomach. 

Gaara flinched a bit. 

(Y/N): WOAH! HE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO HIT GAARA!! 

Sunset: Alright, all he needs to do is to keep up the pace, and he might be able to beat him this time! 

Naruto: YEAH COME ON BUSHY BROW SHOW HIM ONE! 

Gaara kept getting pummeled by Lee's attacks. 

Gaara: Impossible! He's damaging me? How can this be? 

Lee: There is no escape for you now. Let's see how you take this. Secondary Lotus! 

Lee knocked Gaara so far into the air, and caught him with his bandages, he then wrapped them around his body, and grabbed Gaara. He began to send him hurdling down towards the ground. Gaara made a hard impact on the ground, and it seemed like he was finished.