Sakon and Ukon/The Flute Player/Move Naruto!!

Once again you guys continue to chase after the three remaining members of the Sound Five, all of you were determined now to make sure that the Sound Five can't get Sasuke to Orochimaru!! 

Adagio: Alright, Sakon, Tayuya, and Kimmimaro are up ahead! We've got to be careful and strategize!! 

Kiba: Well then, let's go kick some Sound ninja ass!! 

With enough speed, you guys catch up to the group of three. 

(Y/N): There you guys are!! 

Sakon: Damn it!!! Kidomaru lost? 

(Y/N): Yeah and now you guys are going down!! 

Kimmimaro: Sakon, Tayuya, deal with them!!! 

Kimmimaro sped up and managed to escape out of view, carrying the crate that contained Sasuke. 

(Y/N): WHY YOU!!! NARUTO, ADAGIO!! FOLLOW ME!!! 

Sakon and Tayuya: Did you forget about us?! 

Sonata: Hey Sakon!!! This is for constantly bullying me all the time!! 

Sonata tackle attacked Sakon, Kiba soon grabbed Sakon's head and pulled him back. 

Tayuya: Hey what do you think you're do- 

Tayuya was interrupted by a punch in the gut by Aria, she tried to attack back, but was halted thanks to Shikamaru and his shadow possession jutsu. 

Tayuya: ARIA! YOU LITTLE BITCH!! 

Aria: Sorry you dumb angry little fool, it looks like I managed to get a drop on you after all those years of you and I continuously arguing all the damn time!! 

Tayuya: UGH!! THIS TIME I'LL KILL YOU!! 

Kiba continued to hold Sakon back. 

Kiba: Hey Sonata if you're going to do something, do it now!!! 

Sonata: Alright!!! Sound Style: Piercing Sound!! 

Sonata unleashed a piercing noise from her voice, and Sakon screams in anger and pain! 

Sakon: ARGH!! YOU LITTLE BITCH!! 

Kiba threw a bunch of kunai, with paper bombs attached, this caused a bunch of trees to fall simultaneously and hit the ground, which caused a hole to open up, causing Sonata, Kiba, Akamaru, and Sakon to fall in. 

Aria: SONATA!! 

Shikamaru: Don't worry, she'll be fine. We have this annoying girl to deal with. 

In the meantime, You, Adagio, and Naruto pursue after Kimmimaro. 

Naruto: Hey Adagio, are you sure your sisters are strong enough to handle those guys? 

Adagio: I have faith in my sisters. I know we don't always look like we can get along all the time, but I care about them very much. We've been doing some intense training since we became Sand Ninja, and I know that we can deal with those jerkoffs. 

(Y/N): It's important to have faith in your family members, especially when they are your teammates. And Kiba and Shikamaru are helping them out too. 

Naruto: Yeah, you're right. 

With Sonata, Kiba, and Akamaru

Sonata, and Kiba opened their eyes. 

Sonata: Damn, that really hurt. 

Kiba: You're telling me. Wait ... WHERE IN THE HELL ARE WE?!