Drunken Fist!/Sand to the Rescue!/End of the Sound Five!

Sonata and Kiba were resting by a tree, they were completely exhausted and out of breath. They hid behind a couple of trees, there was not time to think either, considering the fact that Sakon and Ukon were still pursuing them. 

Sonata: How are you doing Kiba? 

Kiba: I'm feeling a lot better now, but my chakra is still kind of low. And Akamaru is also out of breath. I can't believe that those two are so powerful. 

Sonata: Sakon has always been powerful on his own, but now that we've gotten to know his psychopath of a brother, I have to say that I hate them both a lot!! 

The two lie down against the tree and begin to take care of Akamaru. 

Time passed after a while, and soon enough footsteps were heard. 

Sonata: Don't tell me. 

Sakon and Ukon showed up, still in their second forms. 

Sakon: Going somewhere bozos?!?! 

Ukon: We finally found you. 

Sonata and Kiba: CRAPBASKETS!!

Sakon: Now then, let's finish them off brother! 

Ukon: Agreed!! 

Sonata and Kiba began to prepare for the worst, but then Sonata began to sense familiar chakra. 

Ukon was stabbed by a blade from the right arm of a puppet. 

Kankuro soon appeared holding his puppet Crow, and and another one was attached to his back. 

Sonata: Kankuro!! 

Kiba: Hey it's that puppet guy from the Hidden Sand? 

Kankuro: Hey Sonata, so you thought you could handle these guys without us? 

Sonata: Hey speaking of, where are Gaara and Temari? 

Kiba: Yeah, those other two where are they? 

Kankuro: Temari and Gaara went on ahead, I suppose you couldn't beat these losers. 

Kiba: Listen moron, these guys aren't to be underestimated. 

Sakon: Another ninja punk. 

Ukon: Sakon, don't worry about him, he's just another piece of trash for us to kill. 

Sakon: Of course brother! Let's finish this. 

Kankuro: Bring it on. 

Kankuro commanded Crow to attack the brothers, who dodged the attacks with ease. Sakon kept the Crow distracted, all the while, Ukon headed straight for Kankuro. 

Sonata: Oh no, that's right Kankuro is a ranged fighter, that means if Ukon grabs him, he's done for. 

Kiba: Well I can't do anything, I'm too weak to get up and fight. 

Sonata: I might be able to do something, but what? 

Ukon soon grabbed Kankuro by the face. 

Ukon: See, I knew that you were nothing but talk. 

Kankuro smiled. 

Kankuro: So you really think that? 

Kankuro face melted, and revealed a puppet. But this one was different. It two red horns and six arms, as well as the same material used to make Crow. 

Kankuro soon popped out from behind. 

Ukon: WHAT THE HELL?! 

Kankuro: I should warn you, Sand ninja like me aren't pushovers like our friends from the Hidden Leaf. And by the way, it's not a good thing standing next to my pal, the Black Ant.